What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

Mayfield isn't a douche. How silly.

Could you imagine how truly douche QBs like Manziel and Newton would have reacted if the ball was basically taken out of their hands for the 4th quarter of the biggest game of their lives - and they lost?

Contrary to the earlier comment, Baker was all class tonight.
If I was an NFL GM and had to bet on one of the QBs this year working out, I’d go all in on Mayfield. Dude has everything you want from a franchise QB with the exception of height and hand size.

For the record, I respect the hell out of UGA. Pretty much the only team from the SEC that regularly leaves the region for meaningful games during the regular season.

Tennessee used to do that, but recently it's only been UGA willing to do that.

Yup. They travel west of the Mississippi at times. They played at Notre Dame and their fans showed up. That was a beautiful thing to see.

Damn. Bama is throttling Clemson so far.

If Saban ends up winning a national title after not winning the SEC, I'll ****ing puke.

For the record, I respect the hell out of UGA. Pretty much the only team from the SEC that regularly leaves the region for meaningful games during the regular season.

Tennessee used to do that, but recently it's only been UGA willing to do that.

Texas A&M

**** ESPN. I just streamed the UGA OU game and now I'm getting the message that ESPN is not included in my current TV subscription.

Pac 12 needs better coaching and front 7 players to compete in the college playoffs. Georgia is going to be a problem for a while.

Shouldn't that have been a false start or illegal procedure on the kicker at the end of the second half in the Georgia game? He started forward before the ball was snapped and was moving forward when the ball was snapped. That's not legal is it?

Back