What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

Shouldn't that have been a false start or illegal procedure on the kicker at the end of the second half in the Georgia game? He started forward before the ball was snapped and was moving forward when the ball was snapped. That's not legal is it?

Was wondering that too

Want to accelerate the demise of college football? Have the national championship be all SEC.

as far as im concerned clemson is sec in all but name. if you say youve never had a "wait, clemson is acc, not sec" moment i think youre lying.

Imagine Bama with a QB? They have 4 RB's that would run for 1500 yards at CU with our OL.

its Amazing seeing the difference between teams like this and CU. We still have a long way to go.

Still, there are very few college teams that can play like this. Saban is a freaking machine. He loses assistants every year and just goes out and gets New guys who keep the ball rolling. It can’t be overstated how hard that is to do.

its Amazing seeing the difference between teams like this and CU. We still have a long way to go.

Still, there are very few college teams that can play like this. Saban is a freaking machine. He loses assistants every year and just goes out and gets New guys who keep the ball rolling. It can’t be overstated how hard that is to do.
Best recruiting classes helps. Ask Bobo. Hard to grade the coaches that have left but Saban wouldn't hire junk.

Edit: When every play you call works, you look good.

Could be worse.

If Nebraska and Baylor ever play in the title game, that might just kill me.
You realize that's a little like telling a guy who just loss one nut to cancer that he shouldn't feel bad because he could lose the other one to a flesh eating bacteria?

idk why, I normally appreciate a strong running game and great defense, but Alabama just puts me to sleep. It's 9 pm here, I'm currently working graveyards so I woke up at 1 PM, and yet all I want to do is doze off right now.

Georgia seems somewhat more exciting, so hopefully I don't need to chug several cups of coffee next week just to get through this thing.

This Alabama D is unfortunately one of the best I have seen play the game. Unreal performance in the second half

realising theres a world outside your rolodex is a start

cc: hcmm

Saban doesnt even need good coaches. The style he employs is just plug and play when you always have the biggest, fastest, strongest players.

Many made this statement that fell on def ears: the college playoff system will be the end of the college football we love.

Back