What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

Frankly, it makes all the sense in the world for them to be playing the programs from Montana and the Dakotas. Might even improve attendance.
They play in a tiny indoor stadium, I don't think they had the $ to spend on a new facility.

Come on idaho, take care of the second half and beat the sheep.

500 fans?

Yeah the big 12 and other conferences are dying to get csu.

They play in a tiny indoor stadium, I don't think they had the $ to spend on a new facility.
My kid ran a track meet in that thing. The Simplot Games. They have one of those 200 meter, banked, wood tracks. When you consider our IPF has a 300 meter track, that gives you an idea how small it is. Though it does have bleachers.

Come on idaho, take care of the second half and beat the sheep.

500 fans?

Yeah the big 12 and other conferences are dying to get csu.
To be fair, hardly any school fan base would travel to that **** hole.

Frankly, it makes all the sense in the world for them to be playing the programs from Montana and the Dakotas. Might even improve attendance.

It may because they will no longer be tackling dummies for the big teams, more competitive.

Even if they don't they will be more viable financially with 22 less scholarships to fund and more importantly much lower expectations in terms of levels of spending. We just spent $186 million just to get ourselves back into the game in terms of facilities. It just doesn't make sense for a school like Idaho to do that.

Eventually I think a lot of the G5 schools are going to end up going that way. We might even see a whole re-organization with 25-50 G5 schools dropping down and pushing some of the bottom FCS schools into D2. It is hard for me to see the financial justification for the Sun Belt schools, a lot of the current C-USA schools, even a good number of the MWC schools to try to pretend like they are competing for anything at the BCS level. CSU and Wyoming in good years don't average 30k fans at home. Their entire media revenue for a season is about what most P5 programs get per game.

:ROFLMAO:

I'm stupid

im_with_stupid_postmodern_tshirt_detail_onehorseshy__94551.1445636612.1000.1000__44883.1445636924.1000.1000.jpg

The good thing for CSU is their coach is good enough to keep his job but not good enough for someone else to want him.

Back