What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

I do. Wisconsin should have won the Big 10. They are going to roll WMU

No they won't. W. Mich beat the 5 big ten team on the road. Now they play #4 at a neutral site. If they don't win it will be close. I think they'll win. The wisconsin offense sucks.

W.Mich is 2-0 vs big ten.

The only way WMU wins that game is if UW comes out completely disinterested, which could happen. Plenty of lackadaisical P5 teams lose to good G5 teams every year.

But if both teams play with equal emotion, it probably will be very one-sided, especially in the second half.

The big ten is a joke. Number 3 will get killed by Southern Cal. Mich got beaten more badly than the score reflected by the #4 ACC team. Ohio st was crushed more emphatically than the Buffs were. That conference blows.

Posting about how much better CU was than tOSU is just ****ing stupid. Not to mention that Clemson tonight would steamroll Okie Lite.

Who said they were better? Their result was less worse. That is documentable.

Edit: I said better. But my point was ohio st had a worse result. I don't care about your assessment of the opponents. At all.

Who said they were better? Their result was less worse. That is documentable.

Edit: I said better. But my point was ohio st had a worse result. I don't care about your assessment of the opponents. At all.
Because they played the same opponent? The comment is ridiculous and your logic faulty.

Both games show along with super bowl last year if you control the trenches and can pressure the passer you win, period.

A very good qb doesn't hurt either. Those are the next steps cu needs to take.

Nfl QB, top flight receiver, yeah they would have scored plenty.
You know exactly squat about that unplayed game. Clemson has NFL players on D and we were injured, making the Cowboys look better than they are. But the real point was about trying to claim some kind of bragging rights when we got slaughtered. It's stupid.

C1DccJFVQAAic3D.png

I think Clemson has enough offense to win this game but can they slow the bama run game.

Dabo really impressed me.

I think Clemson has enough offense to win this game but can they slow the bama run game.

Dabo really impressed me.

Prior to last night I would have said Bama is a lock.

Clemson has interior DL players who have enough strength to contend with the Bama OL and who also are active enough to get penetration. If they can turn that penetration into some run stops they can put them into 2nd and 3rd and longs and force them to have to complete passes.

Hard to bet against a Saban team but I think that Clemson will beat them.

I'm rolling with Clemson (pardon the pun) I think they have the fire after last year. It just comes down to stopping alabamas run game. Hurts won't do anything passing, he didn't impress against Washington.

I would really like to pick Clemson and I think it will be a good game, but Watson is a little too careless with the ball and Bama usually tends to make teams pay for interceptions. That pick six late in the first half against Washington essentially ended the game.

I've mentioned this to @Buffnik and others in person, but not sure if I've said it on the board: I look at it strictly on how it impacts Colorado and their standing in college football. We will most likely never have as many NCs as Bama or Ohio State or some other schools. However, we are currently tied at 1 with Clemson and Washington, and many other schools there or at 0 or within reach at 2 or 3. So why would I ever cheer for a team to separate themselves from us? Or tie us? Unless the Buffs are winning it, go Bama. **** Notre Dame* and **** Nebraska*.

*exceptions to the thought process
Never thought of it in those terms. I think I'll agree.

Dabo Swinney is why I think LSU might be just fine with Orgeron. Hire him two excellent coordinators (they did) and just let him focus on recruiting and being a rah rah guy. The talent there just needs to be unleashed.

Brock huard never shuts up and has to explain every play in 3 sections. Same as his radio show here in washington.

Back