What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

Which one of you ****ers were so adamant about WMU competing with with UW that I changed my pickem in the hopes of gaining some ground with an upset?

These refs really suck ... they've been overruled TWICE ON THIS ONE DRIVE.

Should have listened to me!
I've never picked college bowls this badly in my life. The pic change was built around the idea there may be a flicker of hope in an upset to change my fortunes.

In fairness to me, I made my picks while I was out of town on interviews - I wasn't exactly prioritizing which team was better and may have more reason to be up for the game at that particular moment.

Broncos should feel lucky to only be down by 10 at the half. If the D doesn't contain Wiscy's O, I don't see the WMU offense coming from far behind against that D.

Despite WMU's PR's recent effort, this is looking like it might turn into a good game.

WMU giving it everything they have, well coached, good execution. Unfortunately for them Wiscy just has enough of a talent difference that unless they start to make big mistakes WMU is going home with a loss.

I am impressed with WMU, very well coached team hanging with a team with far superior talent.

Ball on the ground two straight plays and WMU recovered both of them. Living on the edge of Wiscy taking control, they lose either one and the game is over.

College kicker gonna be college kicker.

Missed the XP to leave the lead at 8 instead of 7.

Game over with that catch.

And the MVP of the game, future high NFL draft choice Fumagali was a walk-on.

Want to see us continue to develop our PWO program. It can be a difference maker.

Herbstreit just said, "The Ohio State game proved to Penn State that they can play with anyone in the country".

Well, maybe not Clemson.

This is one of the few times I can recall turning on the Rose Bowl and the sun wasn't out. Always a great setting though

Back