What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

I was pointing out the "fact" that all bowls outside the CFP are meaningless has serious problems. I have been watching many examples that prove this is not true.

And I am agreeing with you.

Easy to say that the bowl games don't matter but for many of those involved they are a great experience. Fair to say that the players for both of these Rose Bowl teams will remember this game long after they have played their last game. For some this was their last game and what a way to go out.

He even punted for them one year. Younger brother who is a '17 recruit. He's commited to Auburn. Did we even offer either of them?

Yes we did offer.

Family is from Alabama, mostly Bama fans.

Weren't impressed by Nienas. Wonder why?

Dr.Tom/ phillips part two? Hope not.

Mixon was suspended for a season, correct?

What's worse? One punch? Or dragging your bitch down the stairs (3 flights) by her hair and then beating her head into a mail box? He was kicked off the team. No wait, suspended indefinitely. Actually suspended just six games.

Is musberger drunk? Enough with the corny diatribe.
Brent will have that job until us fans no longer feel vindicated by hearing his voice to kick off the game of our team as the most important game of the week.

I thought his schtick was old during the 2001 "Alaskan Assassin" 62-36 game he called. We are now 15 years later and we don't see any real momentum around retirement.

What's worse? One punch? Or dragging your bitch down the stairs (3 flights) by her hair and then beating her head into a mail box? He was kicked off the team. No wait, suspended indefinitely. Actually suspended just six games.

Yeah, watched the documentary on phillips and osborne sounded just as bad now as he did back then.

Mixon was kept on scholarship, so he was essentially redshirted

Back