What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

Mixon was suspended for a season, correct?

What's worse? One punch? Or dragging your bitch down the stairs (3 flights) by her hair and then beating her head into a mail box? He was kicked off the team. No wait, suspended indefinitely. Actually suspended just six games.

Yikes.

I was rooting for OU because I wanted the committee thoroughly embarrassed for choosing Ohio St, but it's hard to watch Mixon tear it up like this.

Did Musburger just commit career suicide? That was awful.

No, it was just his yearly stupid act. If he hasn't been fired for drooling all over a players girlfriend and for some of the other stuff he's done he won't be fired for this

Who's the bigger queef?
Baker Mayfield
489652052-quarterback-baker-mayfield-of-the-oklahoma-gettyimages.jpg

or Trace Mcsorley?
PSUprac%2013

Musburger was probably busy hedging his bets with some texts to his "friend in the desert" when he made that comment about Mixon.

I heard a stat that every team Clemson has played this season made a bowl game.
Not South Carolina St of the MEAC or Syracuse, but 11 of 13 is still damn impressive. And those teams went 7-4 in bowl games.

For the record, Alabama played 10 bowl teams and they went 6-4 in their bowl games.

As a footnote, CU played 7 bowl teams, which went 3-4 in their exhibitions, err, I mean bowl games.

Last edited:
I was so busy with work that I didn't notice the # of bowl teams per conference.

B1G - 11
$EC - 12

Unreal.
ACC got 11 as well - AND went 8-3 so far.

It appears with conference expansion, you are still only leaving 4-5 teams out of the bowls each year.

This is what happens when you have these conferences where most teams play four patsy OOC games each year. That means that if the win a whopping two conference games all year they are bowl eligible.

I love the bowl season but it is time to cut about 10 of them, and to make qualifying harder including winning at least 7 games and at least 5 of those have to be P5 games for the teams in P5 conferences, no FCS wins count toward the 7.

If this happened though Kansas would have a bidding war going on with the SEC teams looking for easy wins on their schedule.

That USC v Penn State was the best game I saw all year. Others that had been in that conversation were Notre Dame v Texas, Louisville v Clemson and Michigan v Ohio State. Just an amazing football game last night.
Yup. Glad I watched it even though I really don't like both teams.

Sam Darnold is so good. I'm going to really hate him the next 2 years. I hope it is just one though.

Think they screwed up with tosu? maybe pedophile st should have been in playoffs. Hopefully the ncaa learned something there?

Think they screwed up with tosu? maybe pedophile st should have been in playoffs. Hopefully the ncaa learned something there?

I thought so. Penn State won the head-to-head and the B1G title. Made little sense to me that the other team went to the Playoff.

Might just be that Bama and Clemson are that far ahead of everyone else. Don't think that Penn State team I saw last night would have had any more luck against Clemson than tOSU did. Penn State offense is good but was helped by a lot of missed USC tackles, tackles that Clemson makes.

Sam Darnold might be the most complete QB in college, as a freshman. Amazing how accurate he is on the run. When he takes off running, he picks up yards very quick. He will be a future #1 pick. Unreal player.

Back