What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl projections

Boise v. **** bailer in the Cactus Bowl.

GO BRONCOS!!

That's true, at least we have that. Our prize is 1/9th the money and a Thursday game. Yay.
All money is shared, isn't it? So we get 1/12th the money from all bowl games played by the Pac-12 teams. Also why we want Washington to upset the Tide. More money for everyone. Better prestige for the conference.

Frankly, after the beat down on Friday night, I like USC to have a better chance against Penn State, and us against Okie Light (if that's who we play. Just woke up and don't know for sure yet). More than where we play at this point, I want that 11th win.

Your post contradicts itself. You say Colorado didn't earn it and in the same breath state that USC got in due to favoritism. So let me set the record straight for you.

Colorado DID earn it, and USC got in because of favoritism.
USC got in because CU looked close to being the team that lost to Texas 70-3. It wasn't that we lost, it was that we lost big to a team that lost big to USC. We knew we had to look like we belonged, and we didn't. IF Tedrick gets those two interceptions, it's a different game and maybe Sefo doesn't press. IF doctors say Sefo can't play and Montez helps us score 10-14 more points while defense gives up 7 less maybe we fall one and USC rises only one...and we go.

But we looked horrible at the worst possible time. We are much improved, but not yet one of this years elite teams. Not right now. And I want to win a bowl game, not lose the Rose Bowl. I still think we have a better shot at winning the Alamo. And that might help keep more Texas players against Hermans advances. And more higher quality players choosing CU is my goal for CU right now.

Do you think CU makes the Rose Bowl if we swap our resume with USC's? Does Penn State make the playoff if they swap resumes with OSU?

WTF?!? DBT and me post a brilliant exchange in pun-ditry and we get nothing? Really? o_O

WTF?!? DBT and me post a brilliant exchange in pun-ditry and we get nothing? Really? o_O
200_s.gif

So looking at the bowl match-ups for the P12, it looks like every school except for Washington should be favored.

All money is shared, isn't it? So we get 1/12th the money from all bowl games played by the Pac-12 teams. Also why we want Washington to upset the Tide. More money for everyone. Better prestige for the conference.

Frankly, after the beat down on Friday night, I like USC to have a better chance against Penn State, and us against Okie Light (if that's who we play. Just woke up and don't know for sure yet). More than where we play at this point, I want that 11th win.

I was wrong, it is shared.

3.5 for colorado, 18 for USC, 50 something million for the conference plus another 6 million because Washington. Then whatever the other bowl games pull. All split evenly.

Back