What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

McMurphy is a Douche McGouche
I replied that Deion is not going to pick a single favorite artist cause he is actually a personal friend of so many REAL artists, not just a listener.

Does anyone know who the guys were that walked away from the fight in camp?
Is this topic still a thing? BTW, remember the dopes of QAnon?: "Where We Go One We Go All !!" Woo Hoo! HaHaHa.

And McAfee needs to put on a shirt. He looks like a doofus.

Last edited:
Spot for even you too Rome on the Buff bandwagon train

56d08e6a2e526555008b9e1d

Congrats to Rome
This is a good thing as Rome still has a voice in Sports and he will come to games

“What Deion Sanders has done to Colorado, is simply incredible.

That program was dead,
on the brink of relegation,
and here they are,
on the cusp of a playoff birth,
while being coached by the most talented football player,
of all time.”

- Jim Rome 11/11/23 probably

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...colorado-coach-prime-documentary/70623788007/

Deion Sanders' manager, Colorado reach deal on Amazon film series being shot on campus​

I’m a little mixed on this. Happy for the publicity for sure, but a little risky for CU IMO. They get input but not final say on content, and aren’t getting paid despite Amazon paying Michigan $2.25M for doing a season of All or Nothing and despite providing royalty-free archival footage to use. Feels like CU may have wanted one or the other, but as long as Prime wins it should be ok.

I’m a little mixed on this. Happy for the publicity for sure, but a little risky for CU IMO. They get input but not final say on content, and aren’t getting paid despite Amazon paying Michigan $2.25M for doing a season of All or Nothing and despite providing royalty-free archival footage to use. Feels like CU may have wanted one or the other, but as long as Prime wins it should be ok.
The important thing is the exposure that the program and players get. Drives recruiting and NIL value.

The important thing is the exposure that the program and players get. Drives recruiting and NIL value.
That's true enough. But it does seem like they should've milked it some. Although I guess at this point getting an extra couple mil isn't a game changer for the university?

That's true enough. But it does seem like they should've milked it some. Although I guess at this point getting an extra couple mil isn't a game changer for the university?
Trying to get money off this and haggling over something CP had lined up well before he took this job would be a bad look, imo. Merchandising, attention, and Donations are at a all time high because of CP. Other than winning, that should be enough.

I get that, but this seems like a fantastic deal for Prime (he gets paid, creative control, $$ for his kids and Travis, etc) and just an ok deal for CU unless this season is tremendous success. CU taking more of the risk here IMO, but that’s the position CU was in.

Any concerns anyone may have, no matter how valid or not, regarding media, depth chart, image, message, etc...could easily be disauded by taking a trip down memory lane.
View attachment 63328
I have never seen the University of Colorado win a bowl game. I’ve seen us win more than 6 games once.

I don’t care if this year isn’t perfect. I just want positive movement and growth

I get that, but this seems like a fantastic deal for Prime (he gets paid, creative control, $$ for his kids and Travis, etc) and just an ok deal for CU unless this season is tremendous success. CU taking more of the risk here IMO, but that’s the position CU was in.
If it gets us any recruits, it's a win for CU.

If it causes 100 new students to choose CU, that's probably about $5M in revenue to the schools.

If it sells some tickets to football games and/or drives up prices (CU's using a dynamic pricing system based on demand), it's significant revenue.

If it causes additional purchases of CU apparel or causes more donations, etc., etc.

Take the W.

If it gets us any recruits, it's a win for CU.

If it causes 100 new students to choose CU, that's probably about $5M in revenue to the schools.

If it sells some tickets to football games and/or drives up prices (CU's using a dynamic pricing system based on demand), it's significant revenue.

If it causes additional purchases of CU apparel or causes more donations, etc., etc.

Take the W.
I get it, but all that could be said about Michigan who were paid $2.25M by Amazon for providing access for a similar documentary. It’s just a recognition that virtually all the program value is wrapped in our HC which is painful to accept but it is what it is.

I get it, but all that could be said about Michigan who were paid $2.25M by Amazon for providing access for a similar documentary. It’s just a recognition that virtually all the program value is wrapped in our HC which is painful to accept but it is what it is.
There is literally no university in America with a larger built-in fanbase than Michigan. I would imagine that's also part of why they got paid

Back