What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

If the rumors regarding oxygen deprivation are true....****! I unfortunately have experience here, and what was suggested was to wait for a few days to see what kind of brain activity (if any) returns. If he doesn't rebound to the point where he can live a meaningful life, you're faced with the decision of pulling the plug. I feel terrible for his family.
Do not lilke,

Grits, unto themselves, are bland. Like plain rice, or plain noodles. But just a little salt and butter make them good. Dressing them up with cheese, red-eye gravy, bacon, sausage, shrimp or any number of other delights makes them amazing.
I will stand up for grits.
200w.gif

Grits, unto themselves, are bland. Like plain rice, or plain noodles. But just a little salt and butter make them good. Dressing them up with cheese, red-eye gravy, bacon, sausage, shrimp or any number of other delights makes them amazing.

I am progrit! I love ‘em
Made right with salt and butter with scrambled eggs and sausage. Hmmmm so fvcking good!! Hard to find here for sure

I’ll have to try them again. Had them once or twice when I was 6 or 7 and hated them. And I pretty much like everything.

Is there a picture on this board that has Deion in Colorado gear and it says "I'm comin'"? I thought I saw that somewhere...

Back