What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Carousel 2012-2013 version...

Miles to Arky would be huge. The Hog v. Corndog showdown every T-Day +1 would take on new meaning...

I guess that also means we can scratch Miles form the candidate list (not that he was on it, really).

Miles to Arky makes no sense at all despite what news(?) sites are saying. Reference ZKobalt's post above.

There are some boosters (crazy nut jobs, but they have $) at LSU who still don't like the mad hatter. The question is, do they dislike him enough to donate the $ to another university in order to fund the buyout (they could even justify it that they know the $ are actually going to end up at LSU)?

I could imagine Les picking up the phone and calling one of the boosters:
"Hey Bubba, you still want me gone?"
"Yep"
"Would you and your buddies pay my buyout?"
"You serious?"
"You'd have to give the money to another school that would buy me out, but yes"
"Let me call the boys - give me 20 minutes"

There are some boosters (crazy nut jobs, but they have $) at LSU who still don't like the mad hatter. The question is, do they dislike him enough to donate the $ to another university in order to fund the buyout (they could even justify it that they know the $ are actually going to end up at LSU)?

I could imagine Les picking up the phone and calling one of the boosters:
"Hey Bubba, you still want me gone?"
"Yep"
"Would you and your buddies pay my buyout?"
"You serious?"
"You'd have to give the money to another school that would buy me out, but yes"
"Let me call the boys - give me 20 minutes"

Be great if the "other school" were us.:lol:

Sonny Dykes interviewing at NCST

Probably in twenty other threads but Doeren supposedly interviewing at CU

Still hearing rumblings (no pun ineteded) about Mangino in some capacity at CU

Golden a new name at UT...according to a tweet from Uncle Luke, no kidding.

Tedfrod acordin to Ringo not interested in CU...probably in other posts on AB. Gary Anderson and Mark Mangino are talking to CU.

Beckman to return to Illiinois.

All kinds of crazy talk about Auburn, Mora, GPat, Petersen, Malzahn, just about every HC in D1 not in Boulder or Ft. Collins linked to Auburn....

Butch Jones a target for Purdue

GPat rumored to be the leader for the Arky job.

Dr. Jerry Punch believes the Tenn AD has already locked up his HC candidate and that person is.....Jimbo Fisher. I don't believe it...

Last edited:
Monte Kiffin resigning as Dc at southern cal after the bowl game, wants to go back to the NFL.

Kind of surprised O'Brien got the hook.

$11MM for the AU staff? Not surprised, they paid $250,000 for one player....

Leach to NCST makes sense. I would get out of Pullman by plane, train, automobile, magic carpet, donkey pulled cart, skateboard or motorized scooter.

But....but...but, they make Cougar Gold Cheese in a can there! What's not to like about Pullman?

Back