What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at UCLA - GAME THREAD

Is running a route two yards short of the first and actual play in our playbook? Seems to be the only one we're good at.

Now that was funny. Between the game clips, all it showed was the section of a commercial with an attractive girl saying "do you want to see me with my top off?" My answer is easy to figure out.

Is running a route two yards short of the first and actual play in our playbook? Seems to be the only one we're good at.

One time in high school I caught a pass about 1 yard from the first down. My coach called me a douch bag, pussy. Ever since then I ran my routes about 6-7 yards from the first down marker......

What I am trying to say is Embree needs to call his quarterback and receivers a douche bag pussy

I will be happy when this senior class gets flushed. What a disappointment in their leadership. Miller is an amazing physical person but he is soft and damn stupid. And Greg Brown shouldn't be allowed to coach a middle school D. He's a freakin' fool.

Nice guarantee tyler.....Strange that a pixie dust brain washed team talks so much bravado after 1 win at home.

I will be happy when this senior class gets flushed. What a disappointment in their leadership. Miller is an amazing physical person but he is soft and damn stupid. And Greg Brown shouldn't be allowed to coach a middle school D. He's a freakin' fool.

What about the juniors, their hawk guys too...

Back