What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Duck fans are over here checking in on this board. They would be terrified and how ready our Buffs and the fans are for this game

Also, where’s the Duck cheerleader thread?
I don't think they would be terrified in the way that you're imagining.

I really hope Duck fans are over here checking in on this board. They would be terrified and how ready our Buffs and the fans are for this game

Also, where’s the Duck cheerleader thread?

Only good duck poster to visit.

Also where are the fans from other teams?
I remember a few from TCU. Only surveyor was bold enough to show his face before the ass whipping. I didn’t expect any lambs to have the balls. I am surprised we haven’t had any ducks fans stop by. They had a few down years so perhaps the T shirt fans are gone?

I remember a few from TCU. Only surveyor was bold enough to show his face before the ass whipping. I didn’t expect any lambs to have the balls. I am surprised we haven’t had any ducks fans stop by. They had a few down years so perhaps the T shirt fans are gone?
Damn the links to pictures are broken. Also liver flukes was a good poster.

That is an interesting question. With all of the hype about CU you'd think we would be getting more traffic from other team's fans.

I actually respect Surveyor. The dude never gets baited and faithfully trolls us in the score prediction thread each week.

Good natured smack talk is part of the charm of college football.

No love here….
Goalposts keep moving.

Coaches used to say that Colorado was going to suck.

Now they say, well, they're going to get beaten by two top 10 teams.

Okay. You know they were 1-11 last year right?

Goalposts keep moving.

I'm loving the goalposts moving and moving and moving. Buffs have comparable offensive stats as a team with a much tougher schedule.

I think Oregon is much deeper, but it is odd to me that the immediate conclusion is 'blowout'.

I also enjoy the analysis from coaches that CU has already beat.

I'm loving the goalposts moving and moving and moving. Buffs have comparable offensive stats as a team with a much tougher schedule.

I think Oregon is much deeper, but it is odd to me that the immediate conclusion is 'blowout'.

I also enjoy the analysis from coaches that CU has already beat.
The bolded cracked me up. It reminded me of the Townes Van Zandt lyric:

All the Federales say
They could have had him any day
They only let him slip away
Out of kindness, I suppose

Can I also ask why there is a national notion that TCU is 'much weaker' then expected?

It seems like the only reason people feel that is because CU beat them, right? They are 2-1 with a really nice road win over Houston last week.

That game is going to look better and better as the season rolls along.

Goalposts keep moving.

It sounds exactly like the anonymous Pac-12 coach who said we were going to be worse than last year in the preseason Athlon article. "Ok, you won your first three games, but you still suck"

The bolded cracked me up. It reminded me of the Townes Van Zandt lyric:

All the Federales say
They could have had him any day
They only let him slip away
Out of kindness, I suppose
Captain Pablo liked this. Now I'm wondering if that is the Captain Pablo who rowed us to the other side (for two dollars in a weathered hand) or the pirate from the Backyardigans.

No love here….
Lol. No respect.
Weaver
Horn Jr.
Savion or Tank
Woods
Shilo

And said Shedeur for first 3 rounds, not a top tier guy. What a ****ing joke

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Tell me what to expect in this game, #1 pick.
A tough game that can go either way. Both teams will have issues stopping the other. The difference is, Oregon proven to have more ways to beat you than CU has so far. Where CU is strong, Oregon is solid or strong, where CU is weak, Oregon isn't as weak or solid at. What Colorado has is Shedeur Sanders and that matters a lot. That said, Alton McCaskill is going to have to be special for CU to win. Travis was the difference against TCU. CU needs a running game that can force more than 5 in a box. When that happens against man coverage, it will be difficult.

If I was Oregon, I wouldn't bring exotic blitzes against Shedeur unless I want to get destroyed. Nebraska did it once Shedeur was out of the game against Staub but refused to do it to Shedeur and even if they did, he would have killed them for it.

Shedeur is the best in the nation at pre snap and post snap reads. You have to play it Mano e Mano like Colorado State did with their pass rush. Anytime Kamara was out, they couldn't get any pressure on Sanders and got dominated.

I don't see Oregon going from what they do. I see them playing man and getting roasted. Their goal is avoid giving up TDs and forcing FGs. Alton going to have to run 20-25 times in my mind. Also this will keep Dylan fresh for a big play or two.

Reminds me of working on a ranch. We rounded up the sheep and cut their balls off.

Goalposts keep moving.

L O L:

That left one opposing defensive coach making this prediction: "I'd say they are somewhere between a six-win and an eight-win team, if everything goes well. They can't run the ball. When you get to the teams that have massive fronts and have some stuff to get to the passer with four (defensive linemen), they'll have issues."

My guess was that this was probably someone who had CU pegged for 3 wins this year before the season. "Well, they already matched the number of wins I thought they'd get on the whole year, but they're still just slightly better than average if everything goes well for them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back