What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

So if you are Colorado how long do you wait for a deal to be fully proposed to you?
What if there's no deal by July 21st?

Eventually you have to wonder when you should take the guaranteed $$$ in the $44K range and guaranteed exposure VS false promises.
There are so many things wrong with this post (all of them?). I'm not sure why I'm even going to bother...

"So if you are Colorado how long do you wait for a deal to be fully proposed to you? "
You wait as long as it takes and you still have alternatives.

"What if there's no deal by July 21st?"
What if there is no deal by July 31st? August 31st? Sept 30th? We are talking about next year. From a logistics perspective, when do the media companies supporting the B12 have to start making hard plans? Spring 2024? They don't announce the first wave of games they will be televising until the Summer of 2024, so maybe that is the outside timeframe of a what if.

"Eventually you have to wonder when you should take the guaranteed $$$ in the $44K range and guaranteed exposure VS false promises."
You don't know there has been a single false promise, but you continue to cheer for it for some ****ed up reason that makes no sense to a single person on this board besides yourself. Also, why would anyone give a **** about $44k in guaranteed money? I don't get out of bed for that amount. Come to think of it, I might get into bed for $44k, but that's a different conversation all together.

Just stop posting your inane nonsense. Please, for the sake of all the rational people on here. If it were possible, each of your posts make you look more childish and ridiculous.

There are so many things wrong with this post (all of them?). I'm not sure why I'm even going to bother...

"So if you are Colorado how long do you wait for a deal to be fully proposed to you? "

What if there is no deal by July 31st? August 31st? Sept 30th? We are talking about next year. From a logistics perspective, when do the media companies supporting the B12 have to start making hard plans? Spring 2024? They don't announce the first wave of games they will be televising until the Summer of 2024, so maybe that is the outside timeframe of a what if.

"Eventually you have to wonder when you should take the guaranteed $$$ in the $44K range and guaranteed exposure VS false promises."
You don't know there has been a single false promise, but you continue to cheer for it for some ****ed up reason that makes no sense to a single person on this board besides yourself. Also, why would anyone give a **** about $44k in guaranteed money? I don't get out of bed for that amount. Come to think of it, I might get into bed for $44k, but that's a different conversation all together.

Just stop posting your inane nonsense. Please, for the sake of all the rational people on here. If it were possible, each of your posts make you look more childish and ridiculous.
Somewhere about 300 pages back I made fun of itb for creating an artificial deadline out of thin air and going chicken little when it was about to pass.

His shtick is getting tiring; it's basically a bad rerun of the same story line over and over and over.

Maybe some of the PAC presidents should stop telling us a deal is close.
The Wazzu one gave it a 7 out of 10 one would be done yesterday. I guess 30% chance came through.
Now we wait till the 21st to see what excuse we get.
IF there was a great deal it would have already been presented and signed.

There’s a finite number of spaces available in the B12. It’s like Musical Chairs and once the music stops you don’t want to be stuck in a stripped down disfunctional PAC-Huh with a dog crap media deal…..

Last edited:
Maybe some of the PAC presidents should stop telling us a deal is close.
The Wazzu one gave it a 7 out of 10 one would be done yesterday. I guess 30% chance came through.
Now we wait till the 21st to see what excuse we get.
IF there was a great deal it would have already been presented and signed.
Not sure that is the case. You are all in on the Big12. We get it. Staying the course and listening to what come, makes a ton of sense. Your thoughts of just because the timeline shifts means disaster are hilarious. The Big12 will be there if and when things do not pan out in the Pac and the extra time this is taking tells me that there is more in play and more interest than you realize. If CU did not see something there, they would have moved already. The PAC will be a much better option if we can get a deal that pays what we need. We are already getting the publicity we need and Primetime games with the investments CU is making.

Bottom line, we are going to be fine for the immediate future and need to position ourselves for the next round. This is all about getting paid and they are leveraging the process to get as much as they can

ITB when CU stays with the P12 and it signs an all Apple and Amazon package

interestellar-cry.gif

So if you are Colorado how long do you wait for a deal to be fully proposed to you?
What if there's no deal by July 21st?

Eventually you have to wonder when you should take the guaranteed $$$ in the $44 million range and guaranteed exposure VS false promises.
This can't be a serious question. You wait until you know what the other (PAC) offer is, and you're a moron if you'd do anything different.

Not sure that is the case. You are all in on the Big12. We get it. Staying the course and listening to what come, makes a ton of sense. Your thoughts of just because the timeline shifts means disaster are hilarious. The Big12 will be there if and when things do not pan out in the Pac and the extra time this is taking tells me that there is more in play and more interest than you realize. If CU did not see something there, they would have moved already. The PAC will be a much better option if we can get a deal that pays what we need and gives CU needed exposure. We are already getting the publicity we need and Primetime games with the investments CU is making.

Bottom line, we are going to be fine for the immediate future and need to position ourselves for the next round. This is all about getting paid and they are leveraging the process to get as much as they can
FIFY

Maybe the SDSU thing is as simple as they tried to get an extension beyond June 30, it was rejected, so they waited things out until June 30, made it clear they hadn't filed because they're still waiting to hear the P12 offer, and will pay the premium later to leave the MWC.

Maybe the SDSU thing is as simple as they tried to get an extension beyond June 30, it was rejected, so they waited things out until June 30, made it clear they hadn't filed because they're still waiting to hear the P12 offer, and will pay the premium later to leave the MWC.
this is as likely or unlikely as any outcome. we don't know ****.

The Goldbergs Idk GIF by ABC Network

Or, they saw a really bitching offer on a Ford Focus and had to jump.

Back