What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

No you don’t. You want is best for you! and cal ain’t it. i Keep whining and crying because you do it so well
gosh, fred i feel like we may have gotten off on the wrong foot.

i promise to try harder to understand your feelings.

for now, however:

die lana del rey GIF

torn UCLs suck slightly less than torn ACLs, fred.

keep working on your words. they are perhaps improving.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
It’s called apple spell check ahole but least coast doesn’t give a rats ass about cfb. if you really care bout CU football staying out west donate! I‘m sure your 200k a yr. Would help. Ready to pony up?

This is true, but not sad. Universities should not be in the professional sports game. Hopefully Cal an Stanford realize this and go FCS.

I’m most excited with this realignment that we are in a conference now where we can pretty much dominate.

As for Stanford and Cal, they’re likely eventually going to go big 10. ND and Stanford would be a huge get for them eventually. And Cal, at least it’s in California.

While I am happy the team I care about landed on their feet, I am not happy with where we travel and play.

It isn’t the big 12 we once rode. California and Washington are nice places to visit.

Go buffs.
Some of you guys need to take your wives to the vineyards in those two states. ****.

Big win for Colorado today with the corner 4s

Big W even if they won't see it for awhile with Oregon and Washington.

Cal, Stanford, Washington State, Oregon State and the Pac is on life support. Likely ACC or merge with the AAC.

The mountain west just don't have the money to take on the PAC debt. The American is much healthier and it has the exit fees. Maybe they can take on the debt for the A5 status and the TV network. Maybe Mike Aresco who's a former ESPN executive can strike a cheap deal for the PAC-18 (AAC + 4). Get another deal for late night games with ESPN for cheap.

Obviously Stanford, Cal, Wazzu, and Oregon State get the short end of the stick but A5 status is still there and maybe they can get 12-14 mil per school instead of the 8 million AAC schools are getting outside of the original ones who are eating off of the exit fees. Since everyone wants A5 status and badly. I think a merge is the best option on the table and the schools in the AAC more align with Stanford and Cal than the MW or B12 which they clearly didn't like.

Only have about 7 more months of having to watch the Pac-12 Network.

Stephen Colbert Adult Humor GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
It's not dead yet. The conference still exist and has teams. I know this is new to you guys but as someone who closely follow the FCS, this was commonplace. Conferences adjust and survive.

It's not dead yet. The conference still exist and has teams. I know this is new to you guys but as someone who closely follow the FCS, this was commonplace. Conferences adjust and survive.
The name of the conference may carry on, but it the PAC12 was doomed once USC and UCLA announced they were bolting. Losing Oregon, UW, AZ, and AZ State was just putting dirt on the coffin. CU and Utah leaving wasn’t as big considering they didn’t share in the tradition and history of the conference over the long haul.

The PAC squandered so many opportunities that brought us here. It was a great conference for so long. The TV fiasco, failing to get on DirectTV, when the league started was mismanagement. Passing on expansion last year was equally dumb.

Back