What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs [REDACTED]- GAME THREAD

In what world do you live in that CU has this much clout and our AD has any power whatsoever?

This is all based on what I know about the Pac 12 bowl selection process and pure common sense. The non-NY6 order for the Pac 12 this year is (correct me if I don't have this right) Alamo, Armed Forces, Independence. The Pac 12 states (per the cougcenter link) that the Alamo has to pick the team with the best available record or somebody within one loss of them and on down. Thus, if USC wins Friday-the Alamo/AF bowls are choosing from CU, UW, and maybe Utah if they win this weekend. We're the surest thing of the three-UW isn't a sure thing to play in a bowl, and Utah may opt to skip a bowl game. If you're the Alamo and Armed Forces (if Oregon wins) and you have to pick somebody Sunday, don't you want CU over Washington given UW's COVID issues? I would think you'd rather have a game than the other way around-and the easiest way to get there in either scenario is to take CU over UW.

Kind of seems like the CFP is giving the PAC12 a big middle finger by keeping CU in the Top 25. Basically saying that CU would look better on USC's resume than Oregon. Although, I do not think that USC has any chance to make the playoffs regardless of who they play this weekend.

Last edited:
And for the record, I am just so grateful during this season of the year for all the Pac12 conference commissioner’s total **** ups. It is so good to see how everyone really feels about the Pac12, and without all his continuous **** ups we would never have seen so clearly how ****ed up his **** ups are. And for that, I am so grateful.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Has CU gone NHL on injury reporting or is it a HIPPA thing? What were the injuries to Lytle and Landman?

Hate to say it but by the time the CFP got to CU they were they were 20min into their post lunch nap. The meeting ended after they agreed to keep Ohio St in the top 4.

Meh. I'm sure the only reason we're even in the rankings was because the CFP committee wanted to make Larry Scott look stupid for putting 3-2 Oregon in the CCG.

27c3c96b-477e-47a8-a00e-2a31380f3091_text_hi.gif

Weren't you one of the ass-clowns who was saying we needed to play ball with the conference? There are so many of you I'm getting confused.

I believe I’m one of the main ass clowns. And I continue to maintain we are playing it smart. The more farcical the hoops CU has to jump through the better, since it makes CU look good and the PAC 12 leadership look worse, which is necessary for change.

Weren't you one of the ass-clowns who was saying we needed to play ball with the conference? There are so many of you I'm getting confused.
I might be an ass clown but I also live in reality. You seem to have Husker complex and believe CU can just go ahead and do whatever it wants to, even if it’s in direct contradiction with the conference.

I believe I’m one of the main ass clowns. And I continue to maintain we are playing it smart. The more farcical the hoops CU has to jump through the better, since it makes CU look good and the PAC 12 leadership look worse, which is necessary for change.
Three changes are essential to the survival of the Pac 12 as we know it in my opinion-
1) Larry Scott gets fired
2) The conference HQ is moved out of the state of California (because corporate real estate pretty much everywhere else is cheaper).
3) The conference sells a stake in the Pac 12 Networks to somebody who knows what they're doing for their help.

I might be an ass clown but I also live in reality. You seem to have ****er complex and believe CU can just go ahead and do whatever it wants to, even if it’s in direct contradiction with the conference.
I don't give a **** about people who can't get out of their own ways.

If USC were a true playoff contender, the CCG would be off.

Three changes are essential to the survival of the Pac 12 as we know it in my opinion-
1) Larry Scott gets fired
2) The conference HQ is moved out of the state of California (because corporate real estate pretty much everywhere else is cheaper).
3) The conference sells a stake in the Pac 12 Networks to somebody who knows what they're doing for their help.

4) They convince Texas and OU to join

Back