What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Then call him PAC 12 champion coach or tad or coach Boyle. No more cute nicknames.

OK dude, you can suck his dick, but I dont think he minds. He IS a champion coach, and I totally support him, but I dont think he's here watching what I type.

I don't mind Crawley giving up the 38 yd reception on that drive. He had his man covered just failed to get his arm up and look for the ball. Last year our DB's would still be chasing that reception down. He will get there.

As long as this staff has the excuse of "one of the youngest teams in FBS", there will be ample justification for keeping the cheap contracts right where they are. We are looking at two years before they feel any real pressure from the AD.

We don't have a better QB on the available roster right now. Embree would have tossed either Hirsch or Wood in the starting spot if they were any better. We are fuked.

I tell ya, this is amazing. Sac-State doesn't recruit - they BEG. B-E-G. BEG for guys who've seen a game - "One, that's all we need, son - ever SEEN a football game? Just a few plays?!! GREAT! You're our starting QB!" Good grief. For The Big E to design a game AT HOME to have Colorado winning by a massive Single Point... I tell ya...

Didn't get why we recruited Webb, wasted Scholarship, sink or swim with the younger guys. Aleast Wood or Hirschman gains the experience.

As long as this staff has the excuse of "one of the youngest teams in FBS", there will be ample justification for keeping the cheap contracts right where they are. We are looking at two years before they feel any real pressure from the AD.

Yup, Embree will get at least this season plus next.

I can understand it being under 70. After all, CU isn't quite Florida State-caliber at this point in the season. But I'd have bet Savanah State would have beat Sac-State - or at least stayed within one score! Sheesh. Well, it's still early. CU's got a lot of time to run up the final score.

Back