What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - CU at Wazzou

That was one hell of a shooter's roll that XT just got. :ROFLMAO:

Wes picks up his 4th foul on ****ing 3 point defense. :mad:

Buffs have done such a nice job of running the offense to get good shots but just keep missing.

And then we've got the 4 step post move that the refs give an and-1 on for Wazzu.

We are going to get beat by Conner ****ing Clifford. Are you ****ting me?

im just gonna stop watching... they seem to be doing poorly when im watching on tv... my bad

Are you ****ting? He just fell in his face unassisted. Are you ****ting?

Calling my shot - lose this and it's NIT city, baby. This team is regressing.

Attention Tad: You have an All-American C. He only has 5 shot attempts. Dump the ball to Josh (perhaps set screens for him as well) = CU wins

The alternative, you lose to WSU, scream at your players. Degrade their ability (you recruited and are coaching them by the way, you have major responsibility here) and continue to talk about next years 3 star players coming in. I suggest giving the ball to Josh (15-20 shots a game)

Tory was so frustrated. He was visibly relieved that he made one. Hopefully this gets him going a bit.

This reminds me of the Stanford game. Buffs write the book on road trips where a double digit 1st half lead turns into an ugly nail biter.

Buffs are playing badly (yes that includes Josh) just don't seem to be there. Lack of concentration, step slow on defense, passes aren't crisp, outside shots all look rushed.

Only thing saving us is how bad Wazzou really is.

Great sequence by J40. Then the damn secondary break problem again.

When your center scores in the paint with the other 4 guys on the perimeter, there is absolutely zero excuse for allowing an opposing guard to push pace off the inbounds and get all the way to the rim on you. It's inexcusable.

Fletch!

(Did someone call him a waste of minutes earlier in this thread?)

Back