What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - CU at Wazzou

Wow way to overreact Collier has played fine. Meanwhile Talton dribbles one on three and falls on his face. I think your criticism is misplaced

No, not really. Talton has his own issues, but he was a 2* recruit not a 4*/Top 150 player out of HS. It's a valid question.

No, not really. Talton has his own issues, but he was a 2* recruit not a 4*/Top 150 player out of HS. It's a valid question.

Dom's a good player and he's getting better. His defense frustrates me, though.

One glaring positive tonight - Only 4 turnovers with 4 minutes to go (and 12 assists).

But their insistence on driving the ball into blocked shots doesn't count as a turnover.

Still your point is good, they have done a good job of holding onto the ball. They have also worked hard on the offensive glass which is a good sign because that is purely an issue of effort.

No, it's not a valid question. It's a valid opinion that Dom's been a bit of a disappointment given some of the expectations this year, but he's not a frigging liability. Plenty of stats to support that. And I've gone on record saying I like Yaz playing more PG this year while Dom figures things out.

Dom's a good player and he's getting better. His defense frustrates me, though.

Dom was talented enough in high school to dominate anyone he played on pure athletic ability. He is adjusting now to the other guys being as good of athletes as he is. It will come.

Big stop there.

And great job by King to be aggressive and get to the line.

Can question some of the shot selection late but I am glad that the Buffs aren't going into hold the ball mode. We have lost to many games trying to milk the clock, just stay agressive and put the thing away.

He has certainly struggled this year but I think in the last two games he's shown some improvement and has not played poorly tonight hence my confusion as to why you call him out tonight of all nights. He's still a work in progress for sure but showing improvement

Dom was talented enough in high school to dominate anyone he played on pure athletic ability. He is adjusting now to the other guys being as good of athletes as he is. It will come.

I guess my thinking is at that high a level coming out of high school, it shouldn't take a player a year and a half to adjust.

Clutch FTs by Fortune to capitalize on the Wazzu mistake.

I wish we could guard on the perimeter.

Back