What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: UCLA

We were all too optimistic. Your revised guesses with 3 days remaining don't count.
The average of 28 legal guesses was 49,522.
I thought I was going low when I guessed 47,291, but it turned out to be the closest original guess despite being 3500 over.
The 43,700 who were there were very loud though. Hopefully we get that type of atmosphere with 7,000 more people for the last two games.

I think Colorado could hang with (and possibly beat) 3 out of the 4 projected playoff teams. Bama is just too damn good. They are like a steamroller, they just kill you slow and steady.
Honestly, I think Meatchickin is right there with Alabama this year.

Not in my years and we were throwing marshmallows at each other every game. Maybe I just don't remember the fights?
Back in my day, there were bare knuckled brawls throughout the entire student section. Nothing but mollycoddled, snot-nosed punks these days.

Back