What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: UCLA

Some folks were waving their cards back and forth and up and down. Made it harder to see what was supposed to be spelled out. IOW, they were doing it wrong.

Plus side, the Viking cheer/chant/roar sounded awesome.
It looked great on tv. I hauled ass to work at halftime and changed the channel to CU from the NFL game. Everyone got very into the game.

I was in Section 217 and it was packed and loud. Took a contrarian route to Boulder and avoided 36 like the plague.

Guys, I like the spirit but Bama or Clemson would beat the Buffs 56-3.

So you think CU is on the same level of Boston College? Because that's the only D1 team that Clemson has blown out like that. They beat Troy by 6.

So you think CU is on the same level of Boston College? Because that's the only D1 team that Clemson has blown out like that. They beat Troy by 6.

I think the Buffs are a GREAT and SIGNIFICANT story this year, that MM should PAC-12 Coach of the Year, and that the program has turned a huge corner and entered a new era. But that Bama and Clemson would absolutely curb stomp us right now. IMO there's those 2 team and kinda everyone else. I would be surprised if anyone other than those 2 ended up in the NC game.

I think Colorado could hang with (and possibly beat) 3 out of the 4 projected playoff teams. Bama is just too damn good. They are like a steamroller, they just kill you slow and steady.

I think Colorado could hang with (and possibly beat) 3 out of the 4 projected playoff teams. Bama is just too damn good. They are like a steamroller, they just kill you slow and steady.
To me that isn't the point. Players want to play the best. Would we win, probably not. It's kinda like the bully syndrome, just bust their ass in the mouth, then you have a fight.

To me that isn't the point. Players want to play the best. Would we win, probably not. It's kinda like the bully syndrome, just bust their ass in the mouth, then you have a fight.
I wasn't arguing against it. In fact I'd love to see it. Just impressed by Alabama is all.

Clemson's average margin of victory against FBS teams is 13.3 points. Saying they would beat us by 53 is ridiculous.
jjtZjLt.png

I'll grant you that Alabama would likely be rough, but we could keep it respectable if we played well. A performance like last night against the Tide would be very ugly.

Back