What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Allbuffs still the best CU site on the web?

i still love you gate, even if you don't love me any more.

don't tell socal bob.

:woot:

What are you? An Actuary?

just gimme the numbers... no bull ****....

Naw, PB. I just have better things to do than post 6k times and then try to sift through a bunch of nonsense to find intellectual content.

I do find it ironic that the past few weeks have seen a few calls for less threadjacks going forward, so maybe it is not just me. :lol:

Naw, PB. I just have better things to do than post 6k times and then try to sift through a bunch of nonsense to find intellectual content.

I do find it ironic that the past few weeks have seen a few calls for less threadjacks going forward, so maybe it is not just me. :lol:
what about post 23k times?

I think its going to get worse as the site caters to those who just want quick buff news and info and not be part of the community. I guess I could always go back to the Orangemane and watch posters yell at each other.

Wee keep the intellectual content in Barzil. Absolutely no worthless thread there.

I still don't get the complaints about threadjacks 2 pages in... if you are just here for news, shouldn't you be done after the first page? The news occurs on the first post, and then we discuss it. Hell, there are only so many things people can post about any one topic. Unless it is in the polotics forum. Those can go on forever.

I still don't get the complaints about threadjacks 2 pages in... if you are just here for news, shouldn't you be done after the first page? The news occurs on the first post, and then we discuss it. Hell, there are only so many things people can post about any one topic. Unless it is in the polotics forum. Those can go on forever.

This. Either you are looking for an article in the newsroom (barely any of those include discussion, let alone threadjacks) or you are looking for information posted by a user through other channels of information (in which they will likely start a thread with the info, not post it in some random thread among hundreds of off topic posts.)

Allbuffs sucks! I wish it was never created!
I believe you had the decision making power to have an abortion of this site prior to life...... I mean Manhattan Beach Buff did give you the money to abort the damn thing didn't he?

Yeah.... Pick on the guy who has 6k posts in 7 years..... Less than 3 posts a day...... Ignore the 23k guys in 5 years..... I take back the actuary comment:lol:

Although I was a post whore leader when Matt kept resetting the damn post count.

Last edited:
Wait, so is this no longer a Yes? Are we now answering this question No?

Darth - the challenge is that this board does an excellent job of policing threads so that only one thread covers a topic. It seems when someone has a new thought and starts a new thread, it gets blended in to the original one that has since been hopeless threadjacked by that point. Therefore, if you have interest in a topic, you have no choice but to wade through a bunch of silliness to see if there are new ideas or insight.

And yes, 23k posts is at least 20k too many. I've posted 1600 times in just under 4 years on the one buff board I stay active on and I read daily. You need a job.
:drink2:

Darth - the challenge is that this board does an excellent job of policing threads so that only one thread covers a topic. It seems when someone has a new thought and starts a new thread, it gets blended in to the original one that has since been hopeless threadjacked by that point. Therefore, if you have interest in a topic, you have no choice but to wade through a bunch of silliness to see if there are new ideas or insight.

And yes, 23k posts is at least 20k too many. I've posted 1600 times in just under 4 years on the one buff board I stay active on and I read daily. You need a job.

Regarding the bolded, I can help: There's not.

You'll either get over it or go back to your other buff board and I will be fine with either scenario.

Sounds like Allbuffs is now the USA trying to appease the middle east.

Let's face it they don't like us. They see us happy and laughing and feel the need to ruin it. They see us as overaggressive and yet we allow almost anything on this site. (Except nipples and ball sacks.)

Should we change who we are to appease people who won't like us anyways?

USA,USA,USA!

Let's face it they don't like us. They see us happy and laughing and feel the need to ruin it. They see us as overaggressive and yet we allow almost anything on this site. (Except nipples and ball sacks.)

USA,USA,USA!

This needs to be repeated.

USA,USA,USA!

We are the 1% of the Buff Boards.

Hell no we wont go!

Hey you. Asshole. I'm sorry you are at a place in life where you are looking for insight from the fourth page of a thread on allbuffs. You should post more.

Hey you. Asshole. I'm sorry you are at a place in life where you are looking for insight from the fourth page of a thread on allbuffs. You should post more.

Until the last sentence, I thought you were talking to yourself.

EDIT: Never mind. Last sentence doesn't change my initial thought.

Glad to know I have your support, D3H. It means a lot to me. Much appreciated!

aKe2I.gif

Back