What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's official! Washington fans are the Nubs in purple

Oh, it's on. From dongman on HardcoreHusky:

"So after much ribbing from some (sub-par engineer) Colorado grad co-workers and reading all-buffs (arrogant trash board) I decided to look more in depth into their film. This Pac12 season has been so weird I didn't know they were above .500 until two weeks ago.

Anyway I found many of their games uploaded and took a look. These are my basic findings.

-Sefo liofua: there is a reason UW, and WSU even, never took a look at the guy right down I5. Decent talent, decent arm, nice athlete but doesn't stack up to Browning in any way other than running. Poor decision making and pretty fragile. We need to hit him.

-WR. They are not good. They have fields who is a play maker but no one better than many receivers we have seen. Mark McIntyre is the coaches son and is the most productive WR. Ento drops everything. Field day for our guys.

Lindsey: hometown kid who I think only got real offers from small schools. Not a great talent, just powerful and steady. Probably wouldn't start at 10/12 PAC 12 schools.

OL: meh, average. They are serviceable but with 4 I think we get pressure, and blitzes will wreck their offense. Left tackle routinely holds on pass protection. Mcintosh will have some fun.

On the defensive side of the ball:

The secondary is UW light. Fairly talented but they get burned by talented receivers. Marks ran right past them all and is small and weak. Same with Utahs stable of receivers. Their safeties are often out of place. Our receivers will not have an issue.

LB: no names. Average talent and speed. Don't fill gaps well, or pick up backs in the second level. Look for them under Colemans cleats.

DL: no real pressure for the most part. Decent size, but I expect them to just try and contain all our speed.

Coaching: macintyre and leavitt.
In my opinion, flukes and have beens. With how cocky my co-workers have been I am glad we get a chance to show them they are not a top 25 team, and get to send them back to annual 3-9 seasons. Sounds like they are a team of coke heads too.

37-20."

----------------------------------

This is the best PAC 12 football message board, aside from Allbuffs.

was it..a......belly laugh?
Yes

giphy.gif

"So after much ribbing from some (sub-par engineer) Colorado grad co-workers and reading all-buffs (arrogant trash board) I decided to look more in depth into their film. This Pac12 season has been so weird I didn't know they were above .500 until two weeks ago.

Anyway I found many of their games uploaded and took a look. These are my basic findings.

-Sefo liofua: there is a reason UW, and WSU even, never took a look at the guy right down I5. Decent talent, decent arm, nice athlete but doesn't stack up to Browning in any way other than running. Poor decision making and pretty fragile. We need to hit him.

-WR. They are not good. They have fields who is a play maker but no one better than many receivers we have seen. Mark McIntyre is the coaches son and is the most productive WR. Ento drops everything. Field day for our guys.

Lindsey: hometown kid who I think only got real offers from small schools. Not a great talent, just powerful and steady. Probably wouldn't start at 10/12 PAC 12 schools.

OL: meh, average. They are serviceable but with 4 I think we get pressure, and blitzes will wreck their offense. Left tackle routinely holds on pass protection. Mcintosh will have some fun.

The secondary is UW light. Fairly talented but they get burned by talented receivers. Marks ran right past them all and is small and weak. Same with Utahs stable of receivers. Their safeties are often out of place. Our receivers will not have an issue.

LB: no names. Average talent and speed. Don't fill gaps well, or pick up backs in the second level. Look for them under Colemans cleats.

DL: no real pressure for the most part. Decent size, but I expect them to just try and contain all our speed.

In my opinion, flukes and have beens. With how cocky my co-workers have been I am glad we get a chance to show them they are not a top 25 team, and get to send them back to annual 3-9 seasons. Sounds like they are a team of coke heads too.

37-20."

I hope we beat the living **** out of the Fuskies this weekend. I wish I can see the look on this assholes face when we beat them. What a piece of **** this "dongman" is

Haha, here is the latest post from one of their denizens:

"Quick update for my fellow DAWG fans. We'll be starting off at the Walrus Saloon, 1911 11th St. in Boulder. I hear it's a fun place to drink and maybe even score some blow!"

That ain't bad smack-talking.
They forgot the part about getting knocked the **** out.

Their coach looks like a bonafide d-i-l-d-o

Feeling some real hate for UW, and even prior to this game thought they were arrogant little ****s. Wouldn't mind having a faux rivalry here, at the minimum keep them out of the CFP and back to their safe space where they belong.

**** em up **** em up go CU!

they are d-bags; they've always been d-bags; they will be d-bags when the world ends.

and, you'd think their coach would have spent for a little cosmetic dental work so he doesn't look like his teeth are used to open tomato cans.

and, you'd think their coach would have spent for a little cosmetic dental work so he doesn't look like his teeth are used to open tomato cans.

:ROFLMAO:

You, sir ... have a way with words. :D

If there was a message board of just Tini's HCH would be it...

I will say at least their board format is from this decade.

I laughed at the "fragile" QB remark. Quite the film study that guy did.

--Throws long TD pass one play after shoulder is dislocated.

--Has to be pulled out of the game after breaking foot.

--Throws 70 yard TD pass against Michigan when barely able to walk (high ankle sprain).

It's pretty clear his 'film study' included the WSU game and maybe highlights from other games.

I laughed at the "fragile" QB remark. Quite the film study that guy did.

--Throws long TD pass one play after shoulder is dislocated.

--Has to be pulled out of the game after breaking foot.

--Throws 70 yard TD pass against Michigan when barely able to walk (high ankle sprain).

hey, that fusky poster probably had a nasty hangnail when he was typing that in-depth analysis. that's playing hurt. dislocations, lisfrancs, sprains, blown shoulders, concussions, hip pointers, fusky laughs at that mild pain.

I had to laugh at the notion that we were only in the CCG because the South was ****ty this year.

Ironic, considering Oregon fell off a cliff this year and Stanford was missing 3 of their most important players in the 2 most important North games this year.

Let's review: UW played the worst OOC schedule imaginable. Then, in the North, Cal and OSU continued to suck, Oregon suddenly started sucking, Stanford lost McCaffrey and their two starting corners at the worst possible time (including playing UW and WSU), and WSU was much improved but still WSU.

Then they avoid us and UCLA, barely beat UA even though UA is total ****. Beat up on an admittedly down ASU team, and lost to SC. They beat Utah in a close game, which, in some ways, is probably their best conference win, aside from the Cougs Coug'n it in the first quarter of the Apple Cup.

But we're the ones who don't belong. Got it.

They beat Utah in a close game, which, in some ways, is probably their best conference win, aside from the Cougs Coug'n it in the first quarter of the Apple Cup.

And they had the help of the refs in that one when at least 2 flagrant blocks from behind went uncalled on the punt return TD that essentially clinched the game.

37-20."

Interesting. I guess that's why our total defense is #13 and they're #17. Must also be why our pass defense is #21 and they're #33. It's because they have better players and better coaches? Hmm he might want to double check that because that says their coaching must be sub-par. But then again how do you match up with the probable coach and assistant coach of the year??

Also our pass offense is 4 spots behind theirs...so, uh yeah...

**** these people, I didn't even want to talk **** because I don't care about them. But now I hope we embarrass the **** out them because I'll never let them hear the end of it.

This is beautiful. Read carefully:

"Kyle Bonagura ESPN Staff Writer

After a record-breaking sophomore season, Washington QB Jake Browning was honored as the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year. He is the first Husy to win the award since Marques Tuiasosopo in 2000. Browning has thrown for 3,162 yards and 40 touchdowns to just seven interceptions."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/

Back