What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac has a n open letter to be read on air...

im just happy that "supposedly" so many people "care" about the cu football program!.. how come last friday my seats at the 40 yardline 23 rows up were surrounded by no shows and unsold seats????????

Because many people who care about the University and the our football program felt it was the only way to send a message to the administration?

After seven losing seasons with relatively good attendance, many fans felt that they were being taken advantage of.

Also, it's sometimes difficult to watch something you love get anally raped.

Do you require more reasons? 'Cause I've got them.

Where does letting your DC and LB coach fall on the sword as scapegoats land on a scale of 1 to true integrity?

Didn't you hear - he had 6 other assistants who volunteered to resign if it would save his job

im just happy that "supposedly" so many people "care" about the cu football program!.. how come last friday my seats at the 40 yardline 23 rows up were surrounded by no shows and unsold seats????????

For me, I can give you two reasons.

1. It is no fun watching your team get their heads kicked in by 30 points every game. I go to football games for entertainment.
2. Not attending games is one of the few meaningful things I can do in protest. Empty seats send an unmistakeable message.

This is awesome! The admin will have to back Bohn and FB just so B4L cant claim victory.

I know. It occurred to me, that they will go after the most highly qualified coach money can buy just to prove their point that this team is coachable.

I bet you watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as well.

Trufan!

Lionel Bienvenu ‏@lionelbienvenu Coach Bill McCartney, in an open letter, regarding firing of Jon Embree: "Men and women of Colorado, don't let this happen. This is wrong."

Lionel Bienvenu ‏@lionelbienvenu
More Coach Macon firing of Jon Embree: "It undermines the values of the university. Please stand up and be counted."

Lionel Bienvenu ‏@lionelbienvenu
and finally, Coach Mac on Embree firing: "To short-circuit a 5-year contract before 2 full years in an indictment of true integrity."

Ugh. This is going to get worse before it gets better.

Watching black head coach at CU and losing by 50+ points >>>>>>>> watching cu team win football games

Signed mac

If you could convince my boss I could be on the road right now!
That's a long drive. Plus you'd get here and find out the football here is played continuously in halves of 45 minutes each, with no real gear and virtually no use of your hands.

"Jon got beat the snot out of him for 2 years"

What resume? What pedigree?

Does he somehow think this is going to reversed? THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANTED

There is the race card :lol:

This isn't super powerful - but more sad

You can't un-ring the bell. What is done is done. Time to move on coach.

And theres the race card.

I genuinely believe that this team could have been at least as good without coaches.

That is one of the funniest things I have read about this whole fiasco and the sad thing is it may just be true.

Back