What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend Did Not Exist - Hoax!

To be fair to Stanford, there was this little story about a ND co-Ed who died, and no one really looked into it:
http://ncronline.org/news/accountab...tre-dame-campus-leaves-more-questions-answers
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...04/why-i-wont-be-cheering-for-old-notre-dame/

Actually reading those really pisses me off. It looks like there's a hell of a lot more to that particular one than there ever was to the CU one, but no outrage in South Bend...
So awful that this happened. **** Notre Dame.

This is pretty entertaining, from Barstool Sports: http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/so-manti-teo-is-gay-right/

Can we all talk about the giant pink elephant in the room for a second? Seriously this would have been my first question at the ND press conference last night. “So umm Manti Te’o is like gay right?” That’s exactly how I would have asked it too. Like he has to be. I mean there is no way you fake date a chick for a year and not realize she’s fake. That’s IMPOSSIBLE. You don’t meet her once? You skip her funeral. No red flags go up when she dies of Leukemia and then calls you up on the phone again 2 weeks later? Please. There is no chance in hell Manti Te’o wasn’t involved in this. Just like there is no way a heterosexual division 1 football stud would have a long distance relationship with a chick he’d never met. It’s preposterous. The only rational explanation is that him and Tuiasosopo are gay lovers and concocted this entire scheme. Why would they do that? Simple. To throw people off the scent. I mean I got to imagine being a gay Mormon football player at Catholic school like ND isn’t the easiest thing in the world. The best way to keep rumors at bay is have an imaginary girlfriend. And then when people start asking too many questions about her you just kill her off. Then nobody can say ****. You can’t question somebody who says their girlfriend just died from Leukemia. That’s like a free pass to stay in the closet for 2 years. I can just picture it now. Some ND frat kid being like “is Te’o gay? I never see him with chicks?NO ASSHOLE HIS GIRLFRIEND DIED OF LEUKEMIA! ****ing Brilliant.

That's actually the most logical explanation.

But it's hard to know whether Manti is the most gullible and naive mother****er on the planet or if he and a buddy conducted this for some other reason and it got way out of hand.

That's actually the most logical explanation.

But it's hard to know whether Manti is the most gullible and naive mother****er on the planet or if he and a buddy conducted this for some other reason and it got way out of hand.

All of my made-up girlfriends have been in hand, for the record.

That's cause your made up girlfriends were your hand. BOOM!

Google image failed me on my search but gave me this image that doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

BibMOpWFJfzy8g6zlSxiS9Wro1_400.jpg

From another forum:

1. If you just google "ceeweezy51", a link returns that says it's "C. Tuiotimariner"
2. He the first word in her twitter description is "celeste"
3. ceeweezy51 is Celeste Tuioti-Mariner
4. Nora Tuioti-Mariner is a vb player at Arizona State. Her profile says she has a sister Celeste and her father is Max. She also has 3 other sisters.
5. Max Tuioti-Mariner is chairman of Pacific Islanders Ploynesian All Stars, which takes a California high school volleyball team made up of Polynesian all-stars to compete in the Samoa Bowl in American Samoa. The mission is forge a connection between those living in the US and those in American Samoa. Nora was on this team. The family has been to American Samoa and is active in American Samoa outreach.
6. The Cardinal's running back said he the girl he met in June 2011 was "Volleyball-type of physique. She was athletic, tall, beautiful. Long hair. Polynesian. She looked like a model … " during an outreach trip to American Samoa
7. The girl he met was one of the Tuioti-Mariners. They are a big volleyball family, with at least one of the girls being 6'1" and playing top level collegiate volleyball.

http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=23991.375

Without having to read this whole thread, can anyone explain what the motivation was for this hoax. Is it to cover up Manti's sexuality?

I think it is much deeper that that Junc, my sources tell me the investigationis about to be blown wide open by revelation of the fact Manti Teo is not who he says he is.

[HIDE]He is Lee Foliaki[/HIDE]

Last edited:
I think it is much deeper that that Junc, my sources tell me the investigationis about to be blown wide ooen by revelationof the fact Manti Teo is not who he says he is. Click below to see. [/hide] He is actually Lee Foliaki [\hide]

fail

I can't believe how much the major sports outlets are getting behind his story. Most are hedging, but it seems obvious to most everyone that he played a major role in this 'hoax'

based on the Dec 6 info, Manti played along with it for the entire awards season, at the minimum. That is a LOT of lying. So, why believe his newest ridiculousness that it started Dec 6? Keep digging morons.

Back