What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend Did Not Exist - Hoax!

it's the year 2013. Anyone that develops a phone relationship (and sadly I am sure that actually happens,) will be on skype within weeks if not days. That logic is all I need to know that Manti is and has been full of **** from early on. The only possible redeeming factor is if he really is gay, which I would say is about 50/50 at this point.

I'm only guessing, but I won't be surprised if he isn't drafted in the 1st round. He obviously has issues.

The Raiders will take him, and he will blow up in their faces like so many before him. The only question is will his head make him a complete bust like J. Russell or will he be a functional nutcase for them like Janikowski who everyone is just waiting for to do his next unexplainable act.

If he really was duped (in some way or another) it makes sense why played so badly against Alabama. He was mind****ed

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/01/18/manti-teo-hoax-ronaiah-tuiasosopo/1846949/

[h=1]Te'o's fake girlfriend's 'history' parallels Tuiasosopos[/h]She is a beautiful young woman, in her early 20s, fighting leukemia. Unlike Lennay Kekua, she is real.
Jazmine Lutu smiles back from the Facebook page of her uncle, Titus Tuiasosopo. It is her cousin, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who several media reports say orchestrated the hoax that led former Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o to believe Kekua had died of the disease when she never even existed.
Tuiasosopo has yet to respond publicly to the reports.

Teo wasn't t sure she never existed until tui called him two days ago to apologise and confess. How stupid is this guy?

Teo wasn't t sure she never existed until tui called him two days ago to apologise and confess. How stupid is this guy?
not that dumb. confirmed by tweets from the guy who was either in on it with him or his man friend.

This interviewer is absolutely retarded. he keeps talking about how teo was convincing to him - how obvious is this agenda? Reads like a press conference statement.

Basically the interviewer went into the room fully intent on believing everything teo said and planning on fixing things for teo. Ridiculous. horrible journalism.

Last edited:
this dude is dodging soft balls from the sportscenter guys in order to rattle on about how convincing teo was. this is some bull****. :lol: ESPN should fire this guy for being so BAD at whitewashing this.

not that dumb. confirmed by tweets from the guy who was either in on it with him or his man friend.

This interviewer is absolutely retarded. he keeps talking about how teo was convincing to him - how obvious is this agenda? Reads like a press conference statement.

Basically the interviewer went into the room fully intent on believing everything teo said and planning on fixing things for teo. Ridiculous. horrible journalism.

It's espn. I wouldn't be surprised if Schaap had orders from above to fix/spin this.

so manti now says tui apologised on twitter? Didn't he learn anything?

It's espn. I wouldn't be surprised if Schaap had orders from above to fix/spin this.

so manti now says tui apologised on twitter? Didn't he learn anything?
haha. I love how he keeps talking about random selections of texts and tweets that confirm his side of the story. First thing I would do is ask about the rest of them.

Oh, here's a big hole in the story - says Manti only saw Tuisasopo once... didn't deadspin nail him down with the guy multiple times?

haha. I love how he keeps talking about random selections of texts and tweets that confirm his side of the story. First thing I would do is ask about the rest of them.

Oh, here's a big hole in the story - says Manti only saw Tuisasopo once... didn't deadspin nail him down with the guy multiple times?

A big hole? The whole story is one big hole as far as I'm concerned.

they couldn't even get the timeline in sync, for gods sake.

teo to nd on December 26th "I just got a call. The GF story is a hoax, I think I was duped"
nd on January 5th "you're right, we verified it through a pi"
teo on January 18th "I wasn't sure until two days ago"

A big hole? The whole story is one big hole as far as I'm concerned.

they couldn't even get the timeline in sync, for gods sake.

teo to nd on December 26th "I just got a call. The GF story is a hoax, I think I was duped"
nd on January 5th "you're right, we verified it through a pi"
teo on January 18th "I wasn't sure until two days ago"
yup. the hole I was talking about was supported by documentary evidence (pictures) iirc. It's ridiculous.

from the ESPN article

Te'o was never asked for money during the plot, but Kekua once requested his checking account number in order to send him money. Te'o did not provide his account number.

He tried to speak with Kekua via Skype and FaceTime on several occasions, but the person at the other end of the line was in what he called a "black box" and wasn't seen.

So he has a presence of mind not to give out his bank account information, yet he is stupid to catch on to possible red flags on a "girl" that time and time again he cannot see live.

This narrative is so full of BS!!

Last edited:
ejuvu8a8.jpg

this dude is dodging soft balls from the sportscenter guys in order to rattle on about how convincing teo was. this is some bull****. :lol: ESPN should fire this guy for being so BAD at whitewashing this.

Hes just playing good cop, invisible cop. Unfortunately that is Te'o's specialty

Back