What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend Did Not Exist - Hoax!

story on Manti Te'o. Included is a full transcript of everything he said about Lennay Kekua

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130117/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-quotes/

If you read it with a point of view that he got duped, the fake gf concoct different tragedies or event to have a reason for her not be able to see Manti in person.

Car accident
Leukemia
going into coma
and when Manti getting famous decided to finally kill her off
even her funeral was a closed casket
--
also it looks like whoever it is, was contemplating killing the character off during the leukemia/coma timeline... then had a change of mind and miraculously made her come out of coma.

--
but that being said.... the whole thing seemed quite detailed and elaborate for just one person to pull off

Last edited:
It's not on their radar. The player in question is not a student at Stanford. Someone at stanford also made a choice not to confirm or deny that bigfoot is or was a student at Stanford.

LOL at the Bigfoot reference.

Obligatory "so you are familiar with the ugly stick in which Stanford coeds have been beaten. And that is unfair to Sasquatch".

aquse5e5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods ... can you merge this thread with the "why we all hate Notre Dame" thread?

It would seem fitting.

http://www.headingfortheexits.com/hfte-exclusive-chat-transcript-between-manti-teo-and-lennay-kekua/

A snippet:

EXCLUSIVE: Sources close to the heart of the Notre Dame scandal have provided to Heading for the Exits an explosive transcript from a chat between Manti Te’o and his fictional girlfriend, Lennay Kekua. It is printed in its entirety below.

User Manti has entered the customer service chat line

Lenny: Good afternoon! How may I help you today, sir?

Manti: piza

Lenny: I’m not sure I understand. Could you provide some more details?

Manti: i want a pizza

Lenny: Sir, I’m afraid you are in the wrong place.

Manti: pizza with peperonii and cheese meat to south bend

Lenny: Sir, you cannot order a pizza online here.

Manti: piza pepperonni south bend please

Lenny: Sir, this is the HP online customer support chat line.

Manti: pizzahut HP

Lenny: Hewlett Packard. This is the Hewlett Packard helpdesk.

I'm already bored with this story. Even TMZ has like 10 posts on this crap when I checked on it at lunch. This is hurting my need for more Lindsay Lohan news from them!!!

I have to think "Imaginary Lover" by Atlanta Rhythm Section is already on the practice schedule....

The entire band should dress like Harvey, except for the band leader who dresses like Jimmy Stewart.

y4atyve6.jpg

8uja8u6y.jpg

Maybe Stanford indirectly confirmed that Ms Kakua didn't exist/ wasn't a student by not lowering itself to comment on this asshattery. Don't argue with imbeciles, bystanders won't be able to tell the difference.

Does Manti ever recover from this?

I would think so. Time has a way of helping with grie.....

Oh wait, you mean the new "this". Yeah, probably not. Unless he's a really good NFL middle linebacker. Then it doesn't matter if you cover up a double murder. You're a hero and a role model...

No evidence that Stanford told anyone she wasn't a student, but the assistant AD told SI she wasn't listed in the alumni directory and thought it was odd he hadn't heard of a student dating Teo (excerpt from SI via Deadspin):

Eubanks, who directed Stanford's football media relations this season, couldn't find her in the alumni directory and thought it was odd that, on such a small campus, he'd never heard of a student dating Te'o. This was the most glaring sign I missed. I thought that maybe she didn't graduate, so we took any reference to Stanford out of the story.

You tell me - if there was a national story about a CU co-Ed who had died, wouldn't somebody look into it?
To be fair to Stanford, there was this little story about a ND co-Ed who died, and no one really looked into it:
http://ncronline.org/news/accountab...tre-dame-campus-leaves-more-questions-answers
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...04/why-i-wont-be-cheering-for-old-notre-dame/

Actually reading those really pisses me off. It looks like there's a hell of a lot more to that particular one than there ever was to the CU one, but no outrage in South Bend...

This is pretty entertaining, from Barstool Sports: http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/so-manti-teo-is-gay-right/

Can we all talk about the giant pink elephant in the room for a second? Seriously this would have been my first question at the ND press conference last night. “So umm Manti Te’o is like gay right?” That’s exactly how I would have asked it too. Like he has to be. I mean there is no way you fake date a chick for a year and not realize she’s fake. That’s IMPOSSIBLE. You don’t meet her once? You skip her funeral. No red flags go up when she dies of Leukemia and then calls you up on the phone again 2 weeks later? Please. There is no chance in hell Manti Te’o wasn’t involved in this. Just like there is no way a heterosexual division 1 football stud would have a long distance relationship with a chick he’d never met. It’s preposterous. The only rational explanation is that him and Tuiasosopo are gay lovers and concocted this entire scheme. Why would they do that? Simple. To throw people off the scent. I mean I got to imagine being a gay Mormon football player at Catholic school like ND isn’t the easiest thing in the world. The best way to keep rumors at bay is have an imaginary girlfriend. And then when people start asking too many questions about her you just kill her off. Then nobody can say ****. You can’t question somebody who says their girlfriend just died from Leukemia. That’s like a free pass to stay in the closet for 2 years. I can just picture it now. Some ND frat kid being like “is Te’o gay? I never see him with chicks?NO ASSHOLE HIS GIRLFRIEND DIED OF LEUKEMIA! ****ing Brilliant.

Maybe Stanford indirectly confirmed that Ms Kakua didn't exist/ wasn't a student by not lowering itself to comment on this asshattery. Don't argue with imbeciles, bystanders won't be able to tell the difference.

Years of dealing with Cal has taught them how to deal with these situations.

I would think so. Time has a way of helping with grie.....

Oh wait, you mean the new "this". Yeah, probably not. Unless he's a really good NFL middle linebacker. Then it doesn't matter if you cover up a double murder. You're a hero and a role model...
Am I the only one who's confused as to why everyone has such a hardon for Ray Lewis?

Reactions: aik
Back