What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska fans where are you????????

huskerhick.jpg

That's a great picture of my Uncle Earl! Where did you get that?

Wait a minute, that ain't my Uncle Earl. Uncle Earl didn't have that red "Z" tattooed sideways on his shoulder.

:lol:

That's a great picture of my Uncle Earl! Where did you get that?

Wait a minute, that ain't my Uncle Earl. Uncle Earl didn't have that red "Z" tattooed sideways on his shoulder.

:lol:

I'm sure that is your Uncle Earl. I saw him in Lincoln today walking along Old Cheney Rd. on about 40th Street. Looking as happy as can be!

He looked like a nice guy! I'm sure you are proud of him. :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure that is your Uncle Earl. I saw him in Lincoln today walking along Old Cheney Rd. on about 40th Street. Looking as happy as can be!

He looked like a nice guy! I'm sure you are proud of him. :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Danged right I'm right proud of my Uncle. But that ain't him I tell ye. Ole Uncle Earl ain't got that many teeth, plus he would never be caught in front of a camera without his shoe on.

(I'm not from Nebraska so I'm liable to stray from the farmer stereotype to something more like West Virginia, Mississippi or Aurora :lol:)

you are a complete idot. It isn't like we came to your board and started this. We are on Allbuffs.com, talking **** with other Buff Fans. You rumble in and start noise. Now of course we are going to be insulting and your team.

If I sat in my house, in my chair, in front of my tv and insulted your wife it wouldn't be a big deal to you right? How bout I come over, kick in your front door and call your wife a fat toothless ****? Different ain't it?
If you did as you said the fat toothless **** would be your mama.

I think he's a lot older. He's just not clever.

Very nice to find out: Old = Clever at Allbuffs dot com!

I've got it made here (I'm decades and decades on end old) Great! I mean ki-yi-yippie yi-yay (gotta keep the farmer thing going to please the locals).

:smile2:

I've got it made here (I'm decades and decades on end old) Great! I mean ki-yi-yippie yi-yay (gotta keep the farmer thing going to please the locals).

I believe I was debunking that myth. Carry on.

This is what you derived from Walrus' statement? Damn, you're stupid.

:focus:

No question that CU football has not been up to what those of us who follow and support the program expect over the past 10 years. Losing some of the games we have lost have not helped our moods any as well.

That said, I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks that the Fuskers are anything close to being back. As has been clearly documented the corn have not exactly shown well against top quality teams over the past decade. They have tried Solich, Cally, and now Bo Peep and have failed completely to build a team that threatens anyone on the upper end of college FB. They have managed a few times to get into the lower end of the top 25 only to get their ass handed to them soon after and sink out.

I am not going to bother doing the research because it is not important enough to me but I would be willing to bet that in addition to their poor record against top 25 competition that if you subtracted out all of the home games against Sun Belt teams, D1AAs, etc the corn would have a worse record in this decade than our Buffs, as bad as we have been.

I've heard teams that bend over and take it. Never seen a team bend over and drop it, though. Boy, I wonder why Neb players run down the field, wide open for TDs, and then decide to fumble into the end-zone?

Eight turnovers by Neb, more TOs than points! I wonder why they didn't want to score? I wonder what their coach has done to create an atmosphere that makes players decide to fumble instead of scoring easy TDs?

Homefield embarrassments - wow, how humiliating to decide to lose at home. And to one of the worst teams in the history of football. How long had it been since little Iowa State beat Neb in Lincoln? 32 years? Congrats to that great coaching staff and their Husker players - those mean ol' yard-stripes musta really caused ya a lotta problems - just jumped up and knocked the ball out, eh?

Or were they so busy practicing their prissy-prancy 5-year-old-girl hippity-hoppity moves?

Yes. That looks SO manly. Uh huh. Black tu-tu's are what those players deserve.

Neb and texas atm have now staked a claim to the worst examples of Big 12 football this season. Even Baylor can't outdo these two teams' performances last week and this.

I've heard teams that bend over and take it. Never seen a team bend over and drop it, though. Boy, I wonder why Neb players run down the field, wide open for TDs, and then decide to fumble into the end-zone?

Eight turnovers by Neb, more TOs than points! I wonder why they didn't want to score? I wonder what their coach has done to create an atmosphere that makes players decide to fumble instead of scoring easy TDs?

Homefield embarrassments - wow, how humiliating to decide to lose at home. And to one of the worst teams in the history of football. How long had it been since little Iowa State beat Neb in Lincoln? 32 years? Congrats to that great coaching staff and their Husker players - those mean ol' yard-stripes musta really caused ya a lotta problems - just jumped up and knocked the ball out, eh?

Or were they so busy practicing their prissy-prancy 5-year-old-girl hippity-hoppity moves?

Neb and texas atm have now staked a claim to the worst examples of Big 12 football this season. Even Baylor can't outdo these two teams' performances last week and this.

I have troubles piling on nebraska after our debacle today.

However, now that you mention it...

The fumble where the receiver streaked down the sideline, athletically sidestepped a tackle while walking the tight-rope along the chalk and then inexplicably coughed up the ball on the goal line after he left the entire defense in his dust was pretty funny.

And you lost to a K-State team that has sucked for the past few years, but now they're probably "resurging" right? :rolleyes: Both our teams suck get over it, see you at the bottom of the Big XII North the day after thanksgiving.

We're going to a bowl! We're going to a bowl!!

Right after Thanksgiving, the one with a roll of paper on the wall near by and a handle that gets pulled after we are finished leaving only some residual smell.

And you lost to a K-State team that has sucked for the past few years, but now they're probably "resurging" right? :rolleyes: Both our teams suck get over it, see you at the bottom of the Big XII North the day after thanksgiving.

The truly scary thing is that we may both be cheering for the opposing team that day if the winner gets to keep his job.:sad1:

The truly scary thing is that we may both be cheering for the opposing team that day if the winner gets to keep his job.:sad1:

Well Bo's not going to get fired, but the whole offensive side of the ball, coaches wise, needs to be gone! :sad2:

Back at the beginning of the season, I took the plunge and "treated" myself to a ticket to the CU/NU game. My wife graciously went along with a plan for my son (a CU student) and me to fly from DC to Denver first thing on Friday morning -- leaving her with a house full of relatives. I seriously believed that the Buffs and Huskers were going to be playing for the North title and a ranking in the top 15. I actually believed that.....

Oh well, I guess I can still look forward to spending some time with my son and having a nice meal at Jax. I wonder how many fellow chumps will be there with me in Folsom for the game.

I will never root for Nebraska to beat CU, never. Even if I caught Hawkins with my wife, I still would not root for the Huskers.

Well Bo's not going to get fired, but the whole offensive side of the ball, coaches wise, needs to be gone! :sad2:
8 turnovers equals a record, I dont know how to hang it on the O coaches but for some reason I want too:lol:. if changes are made on that staff I would be ok with it. The O is too cute for its own good. NU needs to dominate D lines and they cant.

BigRed, thanks for an angry retort. I was hoping to raise SOME fightin' spirit in CornH'er fans - the team didn't seem to have it in them.

I'll be one of those chumps watching this meaningless pillow fight.

:gobuffs:

Yeah, I bought 6 good seats back during our "10 and no" days...man I remember that sense of hope fondly.

Anyway, to find me look for the angry drunk flipping Hawk off, puking on fusker fans and getting in arguments with his wife.

Ahh the glories of being a CU fan.

BigRed, thanks for an angry retort. I was hoping to raise SOME fightin' spirit in CornH'er fans - the team didn't seem to have it in them.

No, they didn't and you're right. The offense screwed us once again and I think the defense should be allowed to kick every single one of the offensive players in the nuts for their play. They're not helping our defense out at all! :cry:

Back