What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

Looking forward to Saturday football feels so foreign.

University Of Colorado GIF by CUBoulder

I am developing symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome due to this game. Gotta win this one at home on a national stage, Buffs. I think they will do it.

Again with the top golf???
There’s only one in Nebraska, I think? Omaha. When you mix food and quasi athletic activities. It brings out the types that clout chase/brag on LinkedIn to team bond, aka try to see the recent hire in casual attire…

You are a gift my brother and I thank you for your runza input. During my semi-recent post retirement work in Weldco we stumbled across a runza place in Ault. Name escapes me. Did you know that there’s a vertical sign in Ault that says it’s “A Unique Little Town”, with the first letters bolded? But alas, tract homes are popping up…
I live in severance and the homes keep popping up it sucks.

Just drove back home through Nebraska
Was on I-80 all afternoon
Hardly saw a single car of fans heading West.
They will not be taking over the stadium
I think there is fear and the game time is also a huge factor
Also just past Fort Morgan there was an insect attack on windshields, almost could not see, WTF

We had a nice dinner at Corrida on Walnut after the Stampede. We left around 9:30 and we saw about a dozen or so Nub fans scattered around on Pearl. None in the restaurant with us (or they were undercover); saw a few people besides us in Colorado gear.

Time for bed - tailgate is EARLY tomorrow. Go Buffs!

Some Nub trash at the Sundowner late last night started talking **** saying, “We comin,” trying to steal our Prime tagline. I said, “What do you mean by ‘we,’ all you’re gonna be doing is sitting in the stands and crying, you bitch.” We were already walking out, but a bouncer told me to move it along lol. I’m ready. I’m here.

Some Nub trash at the Sundowner late last night started talking **** saying, “We comin,” trying to steal our Prime tagline. I said, “What do you mean by ‘we,’ all you’re gonna be doing is sitting in the stands and crying, you bitch.” We were already walking out, but a bouncer told me to move it along lol. I’m ready. I’m here.
Name checks out

Just drove back home through Nebraska
Was on I-80 all afternoon
Hardly saw a single car of fans heading West.
They will not be taking over the stadium
I think there is fear and the game time is also a huge factor
Also just past Fort Morgan there was an insect attack on windshields, almost could not see, WTF
That's what happens when there's not enough bugeaters in our ecosystem!

Back