What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska vs Colorado - The Debate

Anybody else see the ad during the Super Bowl - I think it was for careerbuilders.com or somesuch job website - where the folks are desperate to get the hell out of the crappy ass jobs they have in the pathetic poor excuses for towns they live in?

The final scene showed a dude in the parking lot and all of the license plates were... NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!!!

Take that you cornpone degenerates.

Anybody else see the ad during the Super Bowl - I think it was for careerbuilders.com or somesuch job website - where the folks are desperate to get the hell out of the crappy ass jobs they have in the pathetic poor excuses for towns they live in?

The final scene showed a dude in the parking lot and all of the license plates were... NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!!!

Take that you cornpone degenerates.

Yes I did. :LOL:

And I thought of BuffSurveyor's dumb ass remarks in this very thread regarding Nebraska's unemployement.

Q: Do you know who has an even lower unemployment rate than Nebraska?
A: Antarctica. No one wants to live in that wasteland either. But to Antarctica's credit, there are fewer monkeys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everyone's tampon soaked with blood? Chill out fellas....or I shall internet meme all of you and make you look stupid!

Why is everyone's tampon soaked with blood? Chill out fellas....or I shall internet meme all of you and make you look stupid!

Not likely to happen.
That would mean you'd actually have to put down the video game and lift a finger towards contributing towards something bigger than yourself.

It wouldn't be hard to make most of us look stupid, though.

Judging from the (inter)national audience for that Super Bowl spot I'd say disrespect for Nubraska runs deeper than Allbuffs...

What's "meme" mean?

meme.jpg

Back