What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 All-in-One Assistant Coaches Compendium Thread - hagan in, bernardi to te, adams ol -

Connelly had a good rep at okie state when he was there prior to LY. As far as OC, hell no on Brent Pease - his offenses at Florida were bad. If I could have anybody off that list, I'd take Ryan Day. Did a nice job at BC, and should be available in a month.

So is anyone else getting impatient? I understand our HC doesn't want to throw anyone under the bus... But I wanna see some heads roll. I see other coaches making big boy decisions and all I hear from our corner is crickets.

So is anyone else getting impatient? I understand our HC doesn't want to throw anyone under the bus... But I wanna see some heads roll. I see other coaches making big boy decisions and all I hear from our corner is crickets.

We wait for the NFL playoffs and or SuperBowl to be over. So get used to it.

I learned my lesson last year. Just have to let the process play out. I just hope to have things settled by the time they come out of the dead period in early January.

I learned my lesson last year. Just have to let the process play out. I just hope to have things settled by the time they come out of the dead period in early January.

Yep. More than willing to be patient, but it also does not need to drag all the way to signing day either.

Yep. More than willing to be patient, but it also does not need to drag all the way to signing day either.
yup. although with the state of the signing class as full or near full, it's arguably not vital to move before then... but I don't see why you wouldn't move faster than last year. If we really aren't changing OC's, not having position coaches on the trail in January is an unnecessary detriment.

Gotta think Lubick's up for the OC job at Oregon with Frost's departure; would anyone be on board with offering the OC job here?

Also, he might get cut loose with the new OC at Oregon wanting to bring in his own WR guy... That would be a pretty good get if he landed here in the same capacity.

Here's a name. Ricky Rahne. Young coach that has followed Franklin from Vandy to Penn St. as his QB coach. Will be the OC for the Bowl game, but is being passed up for an outside OC next year. Maybe mad he got passed over? Family is from CO and seems to recruit at a pretty high level. If CU goes for a Co-OC, this might be good.

However, Coaches same position as Lindgren.

http://247sports.com/Coach/Ricky-Rahne-431/AllTimeRecruits

I think Matt does us more good doing what he does now.

Not a shortage of S&C guys out there though. For a team that is depending on developing linemen has Foreman done the job we need?

Last year at the end of the season, I think many on this board would have voted for Walters and Lindgren to be our top assistants. Now Walters is gone and most want Lindgren fired.

Apparently, UVa used Neinas' firm for the search that netted Bronco Mendenhall. Hmmmmm.......

I think Matt does us more good doing what he does now.

Not a shortage of S&C guys out there though. For a team that is depending on developing linemen has Foreman done the job we need?

this

Last year at the end of the season, I think many on this board would have voted for Walters and Lindgren to be our top assistants. Now Walters is gone and most want Lindgren fired.

I recall talk that we should use the extra contract on Lindgren to keep him from being poached. :rolleyes:

Forman being "let go" seems kinda weird to me. This is not where the problems are. This is the guy that was so incredible, he had sjsu strong enough to compete against stanford?? All these brand new Olympic training areas should be easy to pull in a good trainer.

Here's a name. Ricky Rahne. Young coach that has followed Franklin from Vandy to Penn St. as his QB coach. Will be the OC for the Bowl game, but is being passed up for an outside OC next year. Maybe mad he got passed over? Family is from CO and seems to recruit at a pretty high level. If CU goes for a Co-OC, this might be good.

However, Coaches same position as Lindgren.

http://247sports.com/Coach/Ricky-Rahne-431/AllTimeRecruits

Interesting. I'm a Ricky Rahne fan. Was a big time local QB at Bear Creek HS, then broke all the passing records at Cornell. Before Vandy and PSU he did some very good work on the staff at Kansas State.

Was Foreman on anyone's radar? I'm surprised...and I'll be pissed if that's the only change. Neinas, Lindgren and Bernadi need to go...of the 3 I could see Mac keeping Bernardi since Mac seems to be focused on S&C and may blame injuries more than coaching.

Was Foreman on anyone's radar? I'm surprised...and I'll be pissed if that's the only change. Neinas, Lindgren and Bernadi need to go...of the 3 I could see Mac keeping Bernardi since Mac seems to be focused on S&C and may blame injuries more than coaching.

There seemed to be a rift last year when they tried to bring in McChesney to help him but I thought it went away and honestly thought the team was in good shape this year along with good size along the o line. Surprised definitely.

I seriously doubt Lindgren is going anywhere, he had a down year calm down. They could definitely bring in a co-OC but a lot of the problems this year offensively came down to the o-line.

Back