What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel

The University of Arizona is essentially The University of Kansas of the Pac-12.

Other than lacking an abundance of pasty white skinned fat girls.

JK, I seem to remember that a couple of posters on the board are married to Kansas grads.

Arizona's been hit and miss over the years. I don't care for them much, having graduated from ASU. They're to ASU as CSU is to CU.

There was a players only meeting at tennessee, and allegedly there is a full rebellion against jones. Jalen Hurd & Jonathon Kongbo are said to have quit. Yet another bullet dodged?

I would think food carts personality is hard enough to handle when you're winning. When you're losing, it's probably unbearable. Just crying a river over this, that's for sure.

I would think food carts personality is hard enough to handle when you're winning. When you're losing, it's probably unbearable. Just crying a river over this, that's for sure.
Yeah, well he comes from the Shiba breed, and we all know those dogs are bastards.
shiba-inu_01_lg.jpg

Ugh...Pete Thamel had an article today on the status of the coaching carousel and speculating on targets for the openings and he listed MacIntyre as a possibility for Baylor. I know some programs may make a move for him but can you imagine the meltdown if we lost him to Baylor? Unfortunately there may be some connections there since I think his daughter went there.

I find that hard to believe. These writers need to think of colorado differently than just the last 10 years. Baylor had a good run under briles but has been absolute garbage outside of that.

Fresno State: The Fresno Bee’s Marek Warszawski writes that AD Jim Bartko will conduct several in-person interviews out of town before naming a new head coach, but adds that “all signs still point toward (Jeff) Tedford getting the job.”

FIU: USA Today’s Dan Wolken reports FIU athletic director Pete Garcia has “legitimate interest” in Butch Davis for the head coaching job. Garcia and Davis previously worked together at Miami (FL) and the Cleveland Browns.

http://www.coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

That's a good gig for Tedford.
Yep. Tedford at Fresno makes sense. Butch Davis at FIU makes no sense, unless Butch needs a paycheck. Why go to FIU? Nobody will ever win there and you are grappling with FAU to be the 6th best college FB program in FL.

Nobody is saying anything about Tumpkin. I suspect he may not be a big enough name for UCLA. Add to that the fact that if they don't turn things around in a big way next year, the whole staff is probably gone.

Their defense is an abomination. Any chance they come after Leavitt or Tumpkin?
I doubt defensive staff changes are coming, pretty sure it is more to do with their offense. Couldn't attract a big time name last off season to come in and coach the number one QB in the country after Mazzone left for A&M.

Back