What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

Thursday games we care about:

Canisius at Penn State (5:00)
LA Monroe at Kent State (5:00)
Iowa at Iowa State (5:30, ESPN2)
Washington State at Idaho (7:00)
Nicholls at San Diego State (8:00)

Thursday games we care about:
Iowa at Iowa State (5:30, ESPN2)

Hawkeyes up by 10 halfway through the first ... great atmosphere though. They showed a clip after a commercial break where ISU players delivered pizzas today to students who had been standing in line since Monday. Wish that kind of thing could happen at CU ... not likely, but it would be nice.

GO CLONES!!!

EDIT: And just like that ... Iowa vaults to a 20 point lead.

Last edited:
Clones have trimmed the deficit to 4 with about 6 to go. Great game.

Incredible comeback from ISU after an embarrassing start at home vs. unranked Iowa. A win's a win, eh?

What a finish!

Curious why Iowa didn't use their timeout there.

That was a big win for us. We need ISU to have a Top 5 RPI this year while banking about 30 wins.

Also, Penn & Kent States got their w's.

Nicholls lost at SDSU. Expected and being a sacrificial lamb tonight probably ends up boosting their RPI. (plus record of opponents of your opponents is like 25% of RPI, so I love that game for the Buffs)

Wazzu on the other hand got embarrassed. You can't lose at Idaho. Plus, that's barely a road game traveling from Pullman to Moscow. Bad loss.

Hasn't been a great week for the Buff resume after last week being crazy good. No games on Friday ahead of a monster Saturday.

"Barely a road game" for the cougs - it's 8 freaking miles away.
And I was torn on who to root for last night. I do not like ISU but knew we needed a win from them to keep our numbers good.

Nicholls lost at SDSU. Expected and being a sacrificial lamb tonight probably ends up boosting their RPI. (plus record of opponents of your opponents is like 25% of RPI, so I love that game for the Buffs)

Wazzu on the other hand got embarrassed. You can't lose at Idaho. Plus, that's barely a road game traveling from Pullman to Moscow. Bad loss.

You can lose focus on that 15 minute bus ride.

Hasn't been a great week for the Buff resume after last week being crazy good. No games on Friday ahead of a monster Saturday.

I was looking at that Saturday schedule yesterday. Biggest RPI day until conference play starts, probably. 3-5 games where we get a bump just by our future opponents just showing up. If somehow OSU, UCLA, or ASU could steal one, and Utah, Auburn, Oregon, and Cal can take care of business...huge.

And of course most importantly, CU has to get a win at the keg.

We've got a super Saturday:

BYU at COLORADO (6:00, PACN)

Auburn at Middle Tennessee (11:00)... would be a quality road win at a 5-2 team
LA Monroe at Penn State (12:00)... LA-M is 4-3 and just decent enough to worry me here
Arizona State at #5 Kentucky (1:15, ESPN)... loss won't hurt ASU, probably help
#25 Utah at Wichita State (1:30, ESPN2)... tough roadie against a Shockers team that's starting to figure things out
St. Mary's at Cal (1:30, PACN)... undefeated St. M squad that's always very dangerous
Army at Air Force (2:00)... one of the better Army teams in a while at 7-2 in a rivalry game (anything could happen)
Montana at Washington (4:00, PACN)... not one of the better Montana teams, but who knows with UDub
#24 Oregon at Boise State (5:00, CBSSN)... Ducks haven't played a true road game yet and this is a tough place to play
Canisius at Kent State (5:00)... Kent should handle this one
Oregon State at #2 Kansas (6:00, ESPN2)... see ASU/Kentucky notes
UCLA at #20 Gonzaga (8:00, ESPN2)... great friggin' game -- or someone wins by 30. Bruins are just that schizophrenic
Sacramento State at Portland (8:00)... Sac St is 6-2, but Portland favored by 4.5. Portland really needs this one.
Dartmouth at Stanford (8:00, PACN)... Furd just cannot lose this one

Wichita State is getting back to health and they've got Utah circled as the chance to make that statement nationally.

Penn State gets the win over LA Monroe in a game everyone should be happy wasn't televised. 54-50. Both teams shot under 34% from the field and under 16% from 3pt range. PSU got its typical home cooking from the refs in non-conference home games, with only 11 fouls called on them for the game. Important thing is they now have a 7-3 record.

ASU is playing great at Kentucky. Down 31-32 at half.

Cal looking good in the first half vs Saint Mary's. Up 7 as we near the end of the 1st.

Utah getting a fired up Wichita State, as expected. Down 12 with only 19 points of offense at under 4 minutes left in the 1st.

Missed this final -- Auburn fell at Middle Tennessee in OT. Damn. Would have been a nice road win for them.

Turnover differential absolutely killing Utah. With 8:20 left, they've committed 15 and Wichita State has committed 2.

Utah down 50-38.

ASU boatraced in 2nd half at Kentucky. No surprise.

Utah had no answers to the way Wichita State played today. Not sure how good the Utes are this year. I like them, but don't know how much I like them.

Cal escaped Saint Mary's with a 4 point win. Close call and a nice win.

ASU boatraced in 2nd half at Kentucky. No surprise.

Utah had no answers to the way Wichita State played today. Not sure how good the Utes are this year. I like them, but don't know how much I like them.

Cal escaped Saint Mary's with a 4 point win. Close call and a nice win.
They couldn't stop turning the ball over. Coach K, was losing his mind.

I love that other pac12 teams have this thread on their message boards and are starting to think about us racking up some good wins. I'm ready for conference play to start now.

I love that other pac12 teams have this thread on their message boards and are starting to think about us racking up some good wins. I'm ready for conference play to start now.

Have our conference mates picked up on this idea? Cool. I think it helps get into the pre-conference hoops schedule.

Back