What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Game Thread

My son just texted me to rewatch Lewis having nothing to do with his Linemen trying to help him up on that series. That lockerroom's gotta be great.

With that last negative play CU will have fewer yards (25) than Minn has points.

Dorrell looks like the coach of a 3rd grade flag football team who is only doing it because no one else will. Team shows up, plays however they are going to, he says “nice job” and goes home. Except he’s collecting millions of dollars.

I was at the CU-Minnesota game last year at Folsom. Final score was 30-0. That's basically our halftime score this year. We are going from bad to worse. At some point no matter how financially disconcerting it is to fire this coaching staff and hire another it will be worse to do nothing. In fact, it's almost getting irresponsible to stand pat with the current situation. (It will get us screwed with conference realignment among other things...which will outlast several future staffs).

I say these things with this caveat: "if it hasn't already done so".

KD trying to lure them into putting in the third string in the second half, then we make our comeback! 4D chess!

I was at the CU-Minnesota game last year at Folsom. Final score was 30-0. That's basically our halftime score this year. We are going from bad to worse. At some point no matter how financially disconcerting it is to fire this coaching staff and hire another it will be worse to do nothing. In fact, it's almost getting irresponsible to stand pat with the current situation. (It will get us screwed with conference realignment among other things...which will outlast several future staffs).

I say these things with this caveat: "if it hasn't already done so".
And they had Sanford as their coordinator!

My son just texted me to rewatch Lewis having nothing to do with his Linemen trying to help him up on that series. That lockerroom's gotta be great.
Any culture that was here is gone. These guys don't want anything to do with the coaches and have no interest in doing anything more than go through the motions.

As I said earlier wouldn't surprise me to see guys on their own volition leaving the team before the season ends.

16 yards of passing

9 yards of rushing

our head coach has an offense background

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Any culture that was here is gone. These guys don't want anything to do with the coaches and have no interest in doing anything more than go through the motions.

As I said earlier wouldn't surprise me to see guys on their own volition leaving the team before the season ends.
Rumor on campus is the McCown camp is already talking about heading out.

Can’t sell something no one is willing to buy
I’ll buy them but only because of family coming, figure I can get them cheap enough to cover the shame of openly wearing the other teams merch and rooting against them every game now until something changes.

Back