What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

I really want to blame coaching for our defensive struggles but I don't know what scheme we could switch too. Not enough size or strength for a 3-4, not enough speed off the edge for a 4-3, and not enough skill in our secondary to dial up any kind meaningful pressure.

Yeah I understand being sensitive. But everyone saying we’re going 0fer and fire MM. if we lose this game I won’t fire back anymore, but until then, everyone needs to stop being so negative
People get emotional and say **** to vent.

I love Phil and he’s a great teammate and leader, but you saying this is reason enough for me to disregard everything you say because you clearly don’t fully understand college football. If you’re telling me you would draft Phil in the top even 15 running backs, you’re delusional
Conflating draft ranking with a Heisman candidacy belies some ignorance of college football.

We used to have a CB blitz. Why did that disappear? I know we had chidobe, but cmon.

Montez needs to start seeing these things - 3 on 2 WR, JMac with nobody on him, etc.

Conflating draft ranking with a Heisman candidacy belies some ignorance of college football.
For Quarterbacks, absolutely. Running backs pretty much get drafted if they can do really well in college. Look at all the recent heisman winners that were running backs. All drafted highly aside from Derrick Henry. All first rounders. So before you try to sound smart, know what you’re talking about

Try to draw them out. Instead we get a snap infraction and then followed by a delay of game. Ugly

Back