What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: PAC-12 Championship vs Arizona

Bryan Fischer ‏ @BryanDFischer

RT @DanGreenspan A member of the Colorado student section, the @CUnitBuffs, was first to cut down net at Staples Center after Buffs win

Awesome....

Congrats Buffs! You guys deserve it and certainly earned your ticket to the Dance.

Yeah, he hasn't played his best against you guys this year. You should beat the floaters tonight and then you get Jorge to beat up on again. Then you go to the finals, win and play in the NCAA tourney. Simple enough.

psychic.jpg

Weird...

Interview with Josh Scott during the 4a championship game just aired. This dance ticket may be punched for several more years. Dude can play.

Congratulations Tad and the squad! Incredible.

Between Nate's lazy pass and Austin's freethrows, I was freaking out there at the end. Nonetheless we pulled it out.

Go Buffs!

PS Proudly wore a Buff shirt all day today and got lots of compliments. Also saw Bryce Givens today.

Congratulations Tad and the squad! Incredible.

Between Nate's lazy pass and Austin's freethrows, I was freaking out there at the end. Nonetheless we pulled it out.

Go Buffs!

PS Proudly wore a Buff shirt all day today and got lots of compliments. Also saw Bryce Givens today.

Which precinct?

I don't know if it was fatigue or not, but I really thought we shut it down offensively too early. That said, the defensive effort was OUTSTANDING!!! Great job Buffs! You earned this one, beating the 2, 3 and 4 seeds to get that championship!!!

I don't know if it was fatigue or not, but I really thought we shut it down offensively too early. That said, the defensive effort was OUTSTANDING!!! Great job Buffs! You earned this one, beating the 2, 3 and 4 seeds to get that championship!!!

They had nothing left but adrenaline those last 11 minutes. They put everything they had into the defense and it was enough.

Got some footage of the fight song at the BST after the win but it might give you a headache because I'm just jumping up and down the whole time haha.

They had nothing left but adrenaline those last 11 minutes. They put everything they had into the defense and it was enough.

It looked like Arizona ran out of gas early in the 2nd. They were just standing around on offense and you can tell they didn't have the legs to finish their shots, and like Nik said it caught up to us in those last 12 minutes.

Yup, we simply ran out of steam. We were able to hold it on defense, but we just didn't have the legs to stay aggressive on offense. So proud of the fight our guys showed -- this is one hell of a great day to be a COLORADO BUFF!!

Flying high right now kids. Unbelievable.

And tonight's game was definitive proof that Tad should have been the PAC 12 coach of the year.

Flying high right now kids. Unbelievable.

And tonight's game was definitive proof that Tad should have been the PAC 12 coach of the year.

He still could be, right? That hasn't been announced, has it?

"If you believe in destiny, you believe in the Colorado Buffaloes because it was meant to be for us," coach Tad Boyle said.

Back