What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: PAC-12 Championship vs Arizona

Rewind to 1983-1988....I was the only SOB going to games....****ing sweet

And yet what story does CBS$ Denver lead off with ... Peyton Mainning MIGHT sign with the Broncs.
:rolling_eyes:
Sometimes I hate this town. :bang:

This is so great! It's been so long since we've been able to celebrate a major championship in anything!

Can't wait to hear Sandy klough explain this and how his favorite team CSU will not be going dancing.

haha

no...I think CSU is dancing too.

I'm amazed right now. Boyle is an amazing coach. I thought we weren't even going NIT bound at the start of the season...primarily due to how good I thought the PAC 12 was going to be... ... ...

I'm just in a state of nirvana right now. I'm so glad that my preseason thoughts were all off...way off. Congratulations Buffs - and great job students/fans. In the few games I've gone to this and last season, you students have really picked up your game since I graduated in 04.

This team lost burks,higgins and knutson from last year and they have won 23 games and are pac 12 champs by winning 4 in 4 and headed to the tourney.

We have ourselves a damn good coach.

no...I think CSU is dancing too.

I'm amazed right now. Boyle is an amazing coach. I thought we weren't even going NIT bound at the start of the season...primarily due to how good I thought the PAC 12 was going to be... ... ...

I'm just in a state of nirvana right now. I'm so glad that my preseason thoughts were all off...way off. Congratulations Buffs - and great job students/fans. In the few games I've gone to this and last season, you students have really picked up your game since I graduated in 04.

CSU is not dancing hopefully, they are one of the last 4 out, CU took one of the bids, and they struggled down the stretch.

This doesn't change anything for CSU really.... they are in most likely

This team lost burks,higgins and knutson from last year and they have won 23 games and are pac 12 champs by winning 4 in 4 and headed to the tourney.

We have ourselves a damn good coach.

now. get this football bitch turned around, and all is right in the world.

Congrats Buff fans. Good to see college ball alive and well in the state of Colorado! Boyle did a hell of a job in that tourney.

Like I said in another thread, **** it, lets win the tourney and leave no doubt. CU to the Dance baby!! Im happier than a puppy with 2 peters. So happy for the team, they deserved this, they played their heart out.

How does the tourney championship work exactly vs the regular season...are we considered the Pac 12 champs or is Washington...a new banner for the Keg would be awesome.

who gives a ****...but moosh and Bobby K were praising Tad during the B12 Championship.

4b2008ca-ff83-0d09.jpg

Classy presser by Miller...wished us well in the tourney.

Was at U of A for the regional NCAA last year....an idiot KSU boob was yelling...REGGIE MILLER......as he walked in..hilarious.......no reaction from Reg....

CSU is not dancing hopefully, they are one of the last 4 out, CU took one of the bids, and they struggled down the stretch.

CU didn't take a bid from any other conference. The Pac-12 is still getting 2, maybe 3 teams. CU will be one of them now rather than Arizona or whOregon, and U-Dub is still sweating it out tomorrow...

How does the tourney championship work exactly vs the regular season...are we considered the Pac 12 champs or is Washington...a new banner for the Keg would be awesome.

In the old Pac 10, the regular season champion was the official 'Pac 10 Conference Champion' while the tourney champ was the 'Pac 10 Tournament Champion'. Both were acknowledged that in the media guides. Of course, that was with a double round robin, so the schedules were balanced. Not sure if the Pac 12 changed the designations this year with the expansion and unbalanced schedule.

It probably the same given the shirts being sold by CU:
thumb.aspx

It will be hilarious when UW doesn't get an NCAA invite though.

Last edited:
Back