What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: PAC-12 Championship vs Arizona

Interesting note: Arizona hasn't been PAC champions in 10 years. Their last title was in 2002, over USC (the first year the Pac-10 tournament was brought back). Luke Walton was MVP.

Not sure if it's known/posted, but was there/who is the MVP 2012?

Car.Lon. Brown or criminal charges.

Alright... so as most of you who were in thw chat room know... i went to the rapids game today... but i spent the entire game in the stadium bar watching this amazing amazing event happen i love tad boyle i love carlon brown i love all of you mother ****ers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright... so as most of you who were in thw chat room know... i went to the rapids game today... but i spent the entire game in the stadium bar watching this amazing amazing event happen i love tad boyle i love carlon brown i love all of you mother ****ers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you missed the best chat ever, weird.

attachment.php

Can anyone confirm that bcs was watching the game?

I'm so torn on whether to knock down the first neg rep domino for choosing soccer over the Buffs in a major sport championship game.

Bad fan IMO

I was going to watch the game, but I opened my sock doors and everything was mismatched so I spent the entire afternoon getting my socks all matched up. So what happened with the game? we win or something.

This sort of makes up for the Buffs getting screwed last season. Twenty-four wins, with 5 wins over teams that were in the top 20 at the time the Buffs beat them. Missouri, Texas, and KState three times. The three wins over KState didn't seem to help the Buffs, or hurt KState. They went to the tourney, and we didn't. We lost a lottery pick at guard, another guard who's in the NBA, and 6th man Knudson, who is playing somewhere as a pro.

Seventy-five percent of our scoring went away, and coach Boyle still managed to get a team put together with baling wire that had 23 wins and a tournament berth.

He's a great coach, and he needs to retire as a Buff.

holy ****. i seriously never, EVER thought i would see the day that CU won a conference championship in men's bb. ever.

taddy, i'm sorry for doubting you. you are all that.

GO ****ING BUFFS!!!!

AZ presser after the game. Their coach give CU and Boyle major props. Class act...

[video=youtube;g5Z7HAW_fQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Z7HAW_fQw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

does anyone remember the comments after the stanford game...the buffs could hear stanford celebrating in there locker room? that my friends is what you call a turning point

does anyone remember the comments after the stanford game...the buffs could hear stanford celebrating in there locker room? that my friends is what you call a turning point

So they decided to get blown out by Oregon and Oregon State?

AZ presser after the game. Their coach give CU and Boyle major props. Class act...

[video=youtube;g5Z7HAW_fQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Z7HAW_fQw&feature=youtu.be[/video]
:yeahthat: I may or may not end up liking him in the long run, but that was some classy stuff he said at his post-game press conference. Thanks, Coach.

Watched most of the game, until time to go to the daddy-daughter dance. Set the dvr with an extra 15 minutes.

Got home and watched ........ up to 1 minute to go. ^&^*&hhikjjk^(^%^*(*_pe#$#$&**& $&%** $ *%&^%%$^& DVR ~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved this quote from the ESPN blog:

Turns out that the preseason prediction was 10 spots too low, at least in terms of the conference tournament. By winning four games in four days the Buffaloes now have a legion of believers that extends past their spirited student section, which stole the show in the Staples Center stands.

The payoff of sending the top 50 season ticket holders and the C-UNIT making staples their own is absolutely off the charts!

my new favorite song...for the next month
[video=youtube;3dPG24wjdjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dPG24wjdjA[/video]

Watched most of the game, until time to go to the daddy-daughter dance. Set the dvr with an extra 15 minutes.

Got home and watched ........ up to 1 minute to go. ^&^*&hhikjjk^(^%^*(*_pe#$#$&**& $&%** $ *%&^%%$^& DVR ~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

learned this same lesson the hard way, always add AT LEAST 30 minutes.

Back