What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official "I'm off the bandwagon" thread

He's officially not the guy till proven otherwise. That's my stance. It was really rough to see that in person. I'll be surprised if he keeps the team together frankly

There were times the offense looked like it was just going through the motions. The 1st game of the year, and its already happening.

The lack of leadership on this team is absolutely pathetic. I'm not asking for Sefo to be Tim Tebow (but hot damn would that be a lotto ticket program-changer). I'm just asking Sefo to step up and be a leader. Not once tonight did I feel like he was inspiring his teammates. Not once did I see him showing that he was the toughest dude on the field. Not once did I have an ounce of confidence that he could go out and get the job done. And if I don't have that confidence, you better believe that his teammates don't either. Praying after an interception? Are you kidding me? Get your act together. Get out there on the next play and take your 240 pound body and run over a 215 lb MWC linebacker and point in his ******* face!

Throwing the ball behind the line of scrimmage with less than a minute left? Throwing a low, two yard pass to a diving RB with 10 seconds left? No! That ball needs to be in the end zone all day, every day. That's unacceptable and the coaches need to demand so much more out of a third year starter.

Last edited:
I drank the Kool-Aid! I was overly optimistic. I was wrong!!! Crawley single handedly gave the game away in the first half giving up two TD's, extra point and being whistled for a penalty on what would have been an interception. Sefo has not improved his passing or decision making - he plays with no confidence, smiles after 3 and outs and looked like a poor sport all night yelling at teammates and especially refs throughout the game in lieu of pointing that high powered analysis at himself! Special Teams are a nightmare. There is no way all 3'2" of Jay Mac should have been in the game over Donovan Lee. Bottomline, an 0-4 start (as much as it pains me) should force George to stop the bleeding. Just give Leavitt the reins and the talent will follow!

This is my first year as a CU football fan. I have been lurking the board quite often, bought season tickets and some gear, and been talking with some alumni. I was pretty excited to watch the team turn the corner and become relevant again as the board had done a pretty good job of selling the kool aid.

Congrats to all of you who still somehow believe in this team. If yesterday's total ****show was an indication of the last decade I honestly don't know how it has any fans left. That wasn't fun to watch. ****ing CSU-Pueblo is more fun to watch than an incompetent team with incompetent coaching and no leadership from anyone. How all parties involved from a school that won a mother****ing national championship let this happen I have no idea.

My point isn't to rub glass in an oozing wound, it's to say that the program MUST have major changes across the board. MM has no idea how to lead a team. Sorry. Truth hurts. From an outsiders perspective there are truthfully better disciplined high school teams in the state. Bad teams, like Arkansas last year, can still be fun to watch because they are putting their soul into every play and not making dumbass coaching decisions. This team was not fun to watch, at all. No casual fan will stick around long. I felt embarrassed and I barely know the program. They go 2-11 this year, winless in conference.

Hope they man the **** up and prove me wrong.

Can't really say anything that all you crazy fans have not said. I really do not know how much more of this crap i can take.
How do we keep doing this?
It's freakn embarrassing.

Can't really say anything that all you crazy fans have not said. I really do not know how much more of this crap i can take.
How do we keep doing this?
It's freakn embarrassing.

Embarrassing was the D2 era. Inept was the Embree era. Now we're a punch line.

We need a coach who can recruit. I don't know where he is or who he is but we need to find him.

RG is gonna have to break the bank and do the best sales job possible to get someone heroic in here.

Embarrassing was the D2 era. Inept was the Embree era. Now we're a punch line.

RG is gonna have to break the bank and do the best sales job possible to get someone heroic in here.

Break the bank yes but with the new facilities I dont think the sales job would be as hard now.

So pathetic. I'm out with this team. 10 long years and nothing has changed...more than any fan should have to endure. Call me if they ever become relevant.

im as upset as i have ever been ..last nite was the most inept, non caring, lacksadasical...anywords im missing?

tumblr_mb6yplu5j61qh7sfno1_500.gif

Terribly disappointing start given the narrative of 2015 being a breakout year. But it was a road game - U Mass at home will be a rout (Buffs win, Sefo looks all-american) and optimism will be back. CSU is a toss-up. Nichols is like a HS team (I believe last year their average margin of loss was over 40 points, and not generally to good teams). Sefo will look like a Heisman candidate, Mac2 will be the NCAA's top coach, and all will be wonderful. Then the real season will start, and I expect similar performance to last year, perhaps with a couple of wins this time around.

Realistically this is a 2-4 win team (was 3-5 before last night). Most disappointing is Sefo's performance - suggests another year of experience may not help 2016 be any better either.

I think the players were more excited about wearing their new uniforms than playing the game! Bennardi is just terrible, maybe worse than Neinas, which is not saying much. Lingren play calling was very vanilla and after Adkins second TD it was ALL to obvious we should have Sefo under center in I formation with Frazier at FB! We could have rushed for over 200 yrds if we stuck to the running game in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. Hawaii's 3 man rush said it all to me! We got a bunch of Bleeding Uterus's out there!

At least I can get some work done on Saturdays in the fall again. I fell off the Cubs bandwagon and got on the Rangers train about 5 years ago.

Published on Jan 2, 2015
In 1989 Robert Zemeckis and Steven Spielberg made some surprising predictions in Universal’s Back to the Future Part II with the future world of October 21, 2015. Hover boards, hover cars, Nike Air Mag power-lacing shoes, Pizza Hut dehydrated pizza’s, Pepsi Perfect, Jaws 19, the pit bull, and self-drying jackets were some of the things that stuck with me all these years (not to mention the crazy prediction of the Cubs winning the World Series).
We discuss the present, past, and future as we take a look at the technology, culture, and slang (such as tranks, zip heads, and lobos) then and now as witnessed by Marty McFly, Doc Brown, and Biff Tannen.

FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/mikeNgary
BLOG: https://mikengaryblog.wordpress.com

Terribly disappointing start given the narrative of 2015 being a breakout year. But it was a road game - U Mass at home will be a rout (Buffs win, Sefo looks all-american) and optimism will be back. CSU is a toss-up. Nichols is like a HS team (I believe last year their average margin of loss was over 40 points, and not generally to good teams). Sefo will look like a Heisman candidate, Mac2 will be the NCAA's top coach, and all will be wonderful. Then the real season will start, and I expect similar performance to last year, perhaps with a couple of wins this time around.

Realistically this is a 2-4 win team (was 3-5 before last night). Most disappointing is Sefo's performance - suggests another year of experience may not help 2016 be any better either.

I predict we lose to UMass, win by an unimpressive 7-13 points against Nichols, and then I'm going to revisit this thread and ask you what on earth led you to believe there was any reason for optimism.

My prediction right now is that we just barely squeak out a win vs UMass, get run over by the sheep, soundly beat Nichols, and then win one game in November - the November win being enough to provide a little controversy about RG's decision to fire HCMM at the end of the season.

I think we win our next three games and then lose all conference games again.

Thats the problem with kool aid drinkers they cant handle the hang over when it goes bad.

Things are rarely ever as good as they seem during fall camp.

And things are rarely as dire they seem following the first loss of the season.

Lots of tired to go along with the angry this morning.

I can't believe Stress picked this moment in time for an opinion of her wedding dress.

Back