What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Does anyone know about the provocative pictures that she allegedly sent to him during the call?

I’m not taking sides but that seems like a relevant detail that hasn’t been mentioned lately

Sure seemed to me that Mel never once thought about CU or the Buffs at all after he left. Not sure why we should spend one more second thinking about Mel Tucker.
Human nature. When someone stabs you in the back it’s hard not to relish it when payback happens.

Hmmm.

For a group of people that I don't truly know in real life, I genuinely thought I had a decent grasp on the way this thread would go except for a few dumb assholes. Instead it turned into a thread filled with misogyny, sexism, and victim blaming and that's shockingly disappointing. I feel really bad for any of the women that choose to frequent this site and read through this thread because this is absolutely not a welcoming environment.

For those of you who are wondering why it took her x amount of time to report it (and we all know those who are asking that question are men), please think about how you would respond if you were sexually harrassed and/or taken advantage of by a woman. I bet you'd feel ashamed and/or embarrassed. I bet your first thought would not be "hey I should go relive this with some investigator or LEO that I don't know well." or "hey, I'm going to go tell my family and friends about this". Then add on top of it that both she and this prick are public figures so anything that comes out is going to be magnified. I can't even begin to imagine how hurt she must feel having had something even worse happen to her in the past. To have it happen again is horrific.

Leads to my second point; she is absolutely a victim and those saying she is not are being delusional. That is not an opinion, that is a fact. If you still disagree, I invite you to imagine someone called your wife/daughter/sister/mother and did what that disgusting POS did to Brenda Tracey. Would you tell your loved one that they aren't a victim? I sincerely hope not.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but there will not be any more victim blaming or blatant sexism in this thread. Otherwise it will be locked and bans handed out that are appropriate in punishment to the comment made.
Thank goodness that apparently Nik was brought in to do damage control on this Orwellian bull junk.

Last edited:
There was another shooter on the grassy knoll.

We did in fact land on the moon.

Kermit the Frog is gay otherwise he would have allowed Miss Piggy to consume him.

Kermit is just bi-curious not gay, and has started work at UofA towards a masters degree in Fine Arts watercolor. Pretty cool dude. Drives for Uber after 7:00 PM. He delivered a Pizza Hut order to us the other day. Kinda fuzzy and green. Kermit, not the pizza. We talked about the UofA OL and Jed Fisch as an HC. Always cool to make a new friend.

Kermit is just bi-curious not gay, and has started work at UofA towards a masters degree in Fine Arts watercolor. Pretty cool dude. Drives for Uber after 7:00 PM. He delivered a Pizza Hut order to us the other day. Kinda fuzzy and green. Kermit, not the pizza. We talked about the UofA OL and Jed Fisch as an HC. Always cool to make a new friend.

I didn't know you were in Tucson. Sorry dude.

giphy.gif

Making sure that accusations are proven correct is not a hatred of women…you making that connection speaks more about yourself than anything else!

If you have any daughters or a wife I feel sorry for them. You are not a good person.

To the other victim blameers could you take a moment this weekend and read the article I will link at the end of the thread. It’s super long and hard to read but it’s an important read.

Could you get back to me with your list of all the things the women victims did wrong. I’m really curious to see how you justify hating women.

If you have any daughters or a wife I feel sorry for them. You are not a good person.

To the other victim blameers could you take a moment this weekend and read the article I will link at the end of the thread. It’s super long and hard to read but it’s an important read.

Could you get back to me with your list of all the things the women victims did wrong. I’m really curious to see how you justify hating women.

That Columbia story is disgusting.

The City of Santa Monica ignored S.H. complaints for several years. In May of this year, the City had to pay $130M to approx. 100 females. Consequently, the City is taking loans against it's airport and is cutting staff by 20%. S. H. and S.A are real. I cannot believe this thread still has life, Midnight Mel (has multiple meanings now) is gone and will not be hired by another P5 program end of story. If you are bitter about it, then you too are a problem, probably a narcissist who is unable to comprehend your own actions and lack empathy and understanding for others.

That article has nothing to do with what I said and it’s very disingenuous for you to bring it up as if I’m supporting any of the perpetrators!

I’m in family law…do you know how many heinous allegations parents make against each other every day in order to gain custody of their kids?!

Once investigated, most of them end up not being true or are wildly exaggerated. Honesty tends to gets hazy when self-interests come into play.

I’m glad that you live such a sheltered life that you’ve never had to experience situations like these, but they are oftentimes not as black and white as they seem and deserve to be properly adjudicated by our justice system.

Mob justice is not how developed societies function. Remember, there’s always three sides to the story…each party’s version of the truth, and the actual truth.

If I had the luxury of taking everything that people tell me at face value…I’d probably be out of a job right now!

Back