What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

That article has nothing to do with what I said and it’s very disingenuous for you to bring it up as if I’m supporting any of the perpetrators!

I’m in family law…do you know how many heinous allegations parents make against each other every day in order to gain custody of their kids?!

Once investigated, most of them end up not being true or are wildly exaggerated. Honesty tends to gets hazy when self-interests come into play.

I’m glad that you live such a sheltered life that you’ve never had to experience situations like these, but they are oftentimes not as black and white as they seem and deserve to be properly adjudicated by our justice system.

Mob justice is not how developed societies function. Remember, there’s always three sides to the story…each party’s version of the truth, and the actual truth.

If I had the luxury of taking everything that people tell me at face value…I’d probably be out of a job right now!
You are supporting the perpetrators.

Every time that somebody tries to move the blame onto the victim instead of the offender they are a part of the problem.

Not going to rehash my earlier posts in this thread but would recommend you go back and read them. I worked with at-risk teens for close to 3 decades and saw far to many cases where girl's/women's lives were devastated by these things and yet the guys got a pass and the females were blamed.

The research and the statistics that go with it are very clear, it is very rare that women report this stuff unless they have reason to, in fact it is more common that they don't report because they have seen others become victimized a second time by those who turn the doubt and the blame on them.

The mob justice you refer to is that which is used to shame and blame victims for reporting after suffering one of the most evil and intrusive things that could ever happen to them.

As I stated before those who false report should be held accountable to a high degree but that is up to the authorities, not the peanut gallery.

You are supporting the perpetrators.

Every time that somebody tries to move the blame onto the victim instead of the offender they are a part of the problem.

Not going to rehash my earlier posts in this thread but would recommend you go back and read them. I worked with at-risk teens for close to 3 decades and saw far to many cases where girl's/women's lives were devastated by these things and yet the guys got a pass and the females were blamed.

The research and the statistics that go with it are very clear, it is very rare that women report this stuff unless they have reason to, in fact it is more common that they don't report because they have seen others become victimized a second time by those who turn the doubt and the blame on them.

The mob justice you refer to is that which is used to shame and blame victims for reporting after suffering one of the most evil and intrusive things that could ever happen to them.

As I stated before those who false report should be held accountable to a high degree but that is up to the authorities, not the peanut gallery.
You can’t have it one way for one side and another way for the other. Our legal system makes it clear that the rights afforded to the accuser are also afforded to the accused.

Wanting to bypass our legal system to justify your personal vendetta/bias against Tucker is ****ing weird/borderline psychotic! I hope you realize that.

Last edited:
Is Mel actually being charged with a crime?There’s a title IX complaint against him, but as far as I know, no criminal charges have been brought. I did a quick Google search and nothing came up in terms of criminal charges being brought.

Haha alright, our little bitchfight has nothing to do with rest of these posters, so how about this Mr. LawyerMan, if Tucker loses any of his cases, I’ll deactivate my account and will never post on allbuffs again.

But if the accuser/MSU loses or there’s a settlement, then you deactivate yours and never post here again.

Let’s see who knows they’re ****!
Did you have to show how fragile you are?
I just want to gloat in Midnight Mel's downfall, but then I visit this thread and find a bunch of ****wits revealing their hatred of women
Troo.
If we’re going to play Wild Guesses mine are:

MSU settles with Tucker for $19MM.
MSU settles with Brenda Tracy for $2MM.
Tucker settles her separate suit against him for $1MM, and he then hires the best divorce lawyer in Michigan.

*Settlements with Ms Tracy are based on an assumption that the consent issue and other issues regarding her relationship w/Tucker remain murky enough that the parties do actually settle.

**We might never know the monetary amounts of the MSU settlements unless Michigan law requires public disclosure.

***These are Wild Guesses and I’m not a lawyer, good, bad, or indifferent.

Epilogue:

After the suits settle Brenda Tracy appears as a guest on The View and on Good Morning America to discuss the issues of relational respect and sexual safety in college athletics. She later divides her time as a popular lecture circuit speaker with a successful second career in real estate sales.

Mel Tucker discovers a deep appreciation of a vague new motivational Christianity and writes an “as told to” book called “Revelation and Rejuvenation: My Story of Redemption”. The book sells 1,043 copies and does not have a second printing. Three years later he reappears as a Senior Recruiting Analyst at a school in the Sun Belt Conference. He also owns five high performing Dairy Queen franchises in east Texas through his LLC “Godly Flavors”. Odd connection: One of his part time high school employees in the Lufkin store, D. Lee Barr, 15, later goes on to football stardom as a Wisconsin RB and Doak Walker Award winner.

The new MSU football coach is a coordinator from a major P5 program. He goes 14-23 in three years and is fired after a final 6-7 season capped with a 56-10 loss to Mississippi in the Music City Bowl. The new AD: “Our road to success is a challenging one at first but we’re determined to get this right.” He uses hair dye.
This is fantastic!

Irreverent. OG AB.
Which side hired the firm?
MSU. I think.
Sure seemed to me that Mel never once thought about CU or the Buffs at all after he left. Not sure why we should spend one more second thinking about Mel Tucker.
He is living rent free in many minds, true.
Is Mel actually being charged with a crime?There’s a title IX complaint against him, but as far as I know, no criminal charges have been brought. I did a quick Google search and nothing came up in terms of criminal charges being brought.
1695338148469.gif
The house of cards falls apart when you have to focus through a lens of reason. Because everyone should shut up and let perpetrators keep perping unless they are convicted. Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz. Don’t talk about how horrible it is to hold that view when we know less than 3% are ever convicted of their crime.

Bros!

You can’t have it one way for one side and another way for the other. Our legal system makes it clear that the rights afforded to the accuser are also afforded to the accused.

Wanting to bypass our legal system to justify your personal vendetta/bias against Tucker is ****ing weird/borderline psychotic! I hope you realize that.
This has nothing to do with a vendetta against Tucker.

If you have followed this board long you would know that my position on this is and has been very consistent.

My vendetta is against those who think my wife and daughters as well as those of the others posting here should have to face not only the risks of sexual crimes against them but also those senseless individuals who would make them the accused for reporting it.

I am very familiar with university policy as well as Title IX, having worked at UCLA and a staff member going through this process. When you are a University employee, you do not need to commit a crime to lose your job. If you violate school policy, that is grounds for dismissal and Title IX is part of the school policy. By violating school policy, which is easy to determine by a Title IX and/or university review, committing a crime has zero to do with losing your job. It is policy - Tucker is toast.

I am very familiar with university policy as well as Title IX, having worked at UCLA and a staff member going through this process. When you are a University employee, you do not need to commit a crime to lose your job. If you violate school policy, that is grounds for dismissal and Title IX is part of the school policy. By violating school policy, which is easy to determine by a Title IX and/or university review, committing a crime has zero to do with losing your job. It is policy - Tucker is toast.

What do you mean by toast? He will be fired next week. The issue is whether his conduct violated the moral turpitude clause in his contract, allowing MSU to fire him for cause and relieving MSU from liability under the contract. From what I have read, the contract does not define "moral turpitude."

No, he is not.

I’m in family law…do you know how many heinous allegations parents make against each other every day in order to gain custody of their kids?!
One time while I was talking to the judge and opposing counsel wrapping up a few remaining issues, I heard my client and his soon-to-be ex-wife arguing outside the courtroom. Go outside to see what the commotion was … they were arguing about who gave who an STD. Worst most contentious divorce I ever handled. Good times

What do you mean by toast? He will be fired next week. The issue is whether his conduct violated the moral turpitude clause in his contract, allowing MSU to fire him for cause and relieving MSU from liability under the contract. From what I have read, the contract does not define "moral turpitude."
They stated in their notification that they intended to fire him for cause.

If I was involved in the hiring of a contractor at my job, formed a questionable consensual romantic relationship with that contractor, didn’t disclose this to my company and then got accused of sexual harassment and ending the professional relationship of that contractor, I get fired. Tucker is just lucky that he’s rich enough and enough money is on the line that he might be able to shake MSU down for millions of dollars.

Nothing I like better than when the AllBuffs legal squad starts in on their dick measuring contests.

I'm completely secure with my slightly larger than average dick. But some of the convo in here.

giphy.gif

Yes. Thanks for that. We knew all that already. My question was whether he’s actually been charged with a crime.

Well I haven't been able to keep up with threads due to work being a nightmare the last two days. I see this thread is going swimmingly.

@JonSergeantMajor check yourself bud or you can take a quick but well deserved timeout.

Last edited:
Back