What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official RPI Watch 2014-15

Wazzu and Oregon State are gonna battle it out for the most atrocious team award this year. They're gonna be so bad.

Anyone think that my school, Georgia State, can beat Iowa State on Monday?

I don't see many teams going to Hilton and winning this year aside from maybe KU.

That Cyclones team has another sweet 16 run in them. They shoot lights out, have athletes all over the court and a nearly unguardable All American in Georges Niang. The point guard (Montee Morris) is what we hope Collier becomes. And they have a helluva coach in Hoiberg.

#11 Wichita St handles Memphis 71-56 in Sioux Falls.

That's a pretty cool "throwback" facility with a lot of modern amenities for the local population. I wonder if this will up the number of quality athletes coming out of South Dakota.

USF, was a perennial power in the NAIA, they just moved up to D2 and are holding there own

DePaul took care of Drake 80-62 to move to 2-0 on the season. Lehigh is next before Stanford visits. Key here for DePaul is avoiding the disaster "cupcake" OOC losses. So far, so good.

Ohio's getting torched tonight by FGCU.

Odds are that we'll need to draw GW at the Diamondhead for max RPI boost.

N Colorado has a tough one at NM State tonight. Down 9 late in the 1st half.

If you get the Big Ten Network, there's a great game on between Wisconsin and Green Bay. GB giving UW a game. Their guard Keifer Sykes is unbelievable.

UC Irvine beating Arizona at the half.

They aren't as good as last year, the absence of Nick Johnson and Aaron Gordon is noticeable. We have a shot to beat them at the Keg.

Thursday:

USC (1-1) vs Akron (1-0) (Charleston, SC): USC has looked awful and now faces an Akron squad that may be best in the MAC. It would be a nice win for USC if they could pull it off. Don't count on it.

Drexel (0-2) vs Miami (2-0) (Charleston, SC): Can Drexel catch Miami with a hangover after their big win in Gainesville?

Cal (2-0) vs #23 Syracuse (2-0) (New York, NY): Huge opportunity for Cal here against a Cuse squad that may take a few weeks to find its footing.

Arizona St (2-0) vs Loyola Marymount (1-1): ASU looked like absolute **** last time out, only managing 49 points (16 in the second half) against lowly Bethune Cookman. Loyola Marymount is one of the weaker WCC sides right now, but can you take anything for granted with ASU and their woeful offense?

Lipscomb (1-1) @ Vanderbilt (1-0): Lipscomb is actually one of the better Atlantic Sun teams but just got their doors blown off by a decent Belmont squad. Vanderbilt is a bottom level SEC team and hasn't faced a D1 opponent yet.

UCLA (2-0) vs Nicholls St (0-1): UCLA's early season cupcake feast continues.

Cals going to Syracuse.

Right. We had Kentucky on the schedule and Cal backed out. Granted I wouldn't want to play them this year, but they were coming here. Tad got offered a lot of one off games on the road and he refused them.

Right. We had Kentucky on the schedule and Cal backed out. Granted I wouldn't want to play them this year, but they were coming here. Tad got offered a lot of one off games on the road and he refused them.

Again, Cal vs Syracuse is part of a tournament, the 2k classic. Being played in "neutral" NYC.

Again, Cal vs Syracuse is part of a tournament, the 2k classic. Being played in "neutral" NYC.

Right. I know. My point is that our schedule wasn't intentionally filled with "cupcakes" even though ours really isn't, its just not well known names.

Wow. I didn't know we had Kentucky. That would have been awesome! Was that supposed to be at the keg?

Bottom of the Pac-12 is bad this year. I'm not ready to say that USC won't finish above ASU, WSU and OSU.

Scary thing is, at least IMO, USC is clearly better than OSU & WSU and should be better than ASU as well.

Could be an ugly year at the bottom.

Back