What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington State Game Thread (10/21, 8:45 on ESPN)

We are going to need Drew Lewis in coverage the majority of the time though. There is no way we can depend on Gamboa in the open field that often.
They’ll have to mix it up for sure, but they can’t get pressure with their front 3 or 4 guys and they can’t let Falk sit in a clean pocket. They’ll have to take some chances

They only pass rush they’ve shown has been blitzing with Drew Lewis, from what I’ve seen.

Don't know how much he'll be in coverage, but our DC better come up with something. The offense must get off to a good start.

Can't get behind two scores early in this one.

I think the WSU players and coaches will be very mad come game time. They just got curb stomped so their fans will be upset too. They might actually execute better than last week. Plus, there is nothing quite like a late evening game in Pullman that could better test the fan base of a visiting team at this point in the season.

Anyhoo, sorry about all that. Good luck up in Pullman this week!!!

personally, i'd have bernardi dress up in a big foot suit and jeffcoat as captain jack sparrow. ... try to psych leach out. these guys would be of more use in costume than doing anything else right about now.

of course, i've always wanted a half dozen women dressed like the girls in the robert palmer video to follow me around from meeting to meeting so perhaps i am not the best judge of the use of costuming in the work place

I think the WSU players and coaches will be very mad come game time. They just got curb stomped so their fans will be upset too. They might actually execute better than last week. Plus, there is nothing quite like a late evening game in Pullman that could better test the fan base of a visiting team at this point in the season.

They can't help but execute better than last week. But Falk has been off for several weeks.

Last edited:

**** you.

Something for me to re-watch on Sunday evening...as long as the Buffs win or keep it close. Just hit up the WatchESPN app and click on the CU-WSU game.

Udoffia is ready to go this week. We really needed that depth in the secondary for this one.

Also, the Miller and Haigler rotation is likely to continue (seems good for both).

http://www.buffzone.com/football-cubuffs/ci_31380208/haigler-miller-continue-rotate-at-tackle

Still waiting to see word on Javier. At least Tuiloma shook off some rust last week and the coaches maybe learned something on how best to utilize him and Franke in a rotation. It's got to be better for this team to have a chance.

Last edited:
Udoffia is ready to go this week. We really needed that depth in the secondary for this one.

Also, the Miller and Haigler rotation is likely to continue (seems good for both).

http://www.buffzone.com/football-cubuffs/ci_31380208/haigler-miller-continue-rotate-at-tackle

Still waiting to see word on Javier. At least Tuiloma shook off some rust last week and the coaches maybe learned something on how best to utilize him and Franke in a rotation. It's got to bet better for this team to have a chance.
I guess I didn't even realize they were rotating Haigler still. Thought it was all Miller last week. Will have to watch again. Probably not a bad thing, but we do seem to be progressing a little on the o-line (granted against some very weak defenses).

We talked about depth on defense in the pre-season and is something we just have to hope to stay healthy the rest of the season. A couple injuries just devastates this defense, it seems.

personally, i'd have bernardi dress up in a big foot suit and jeffcoat as captain jack sparrow. ... try to psych leach out. these guys would be of more use in costume than doing anything else right about now.

of course, i've always wanted a half dozen women dressed like the girls in the robert palmer video to follow me around from meeting to meeting so perhaps i am not the best judge of the use of costuming in the work place
That would be the first useful thing Bernardi has done on the sideline all season.

I was afraid before but now I’m real scared considering they now have a point to prove and they’re going to want to make us their kicking post after last week. This could be a 2014idh USC game or it could be 2016 Oregon game. Hopefully the coaches do their jobs this week and have a good game plan.

Back