What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, Championship Games weekend of 12/2-12/3

So which would you rather have in a Bronco uniform... Mixon or Perine?

Both have great qualities, I think I'd take either.

Mixon is a POS, don't think he's the kind of player Elway would take. Perine is a slightly better CJ.

related note, someone a few weeks back suggested Tim Brando was a Big 10 homer....and i think that's right....i've heard him bang away at UW in several different games and pimp Wiscy and PSU.

edit: scratch that.....Brando just said UW's D was great and would be in. not really an endorsement per se....but, anyway.

Last edited:
Oklahoma is a good team. Amazing how Stoopes manages to lose just enough games to keep them out of the elite status.

Wow. Blocked punt returned for TD by Alabama. Florida blocks the extra point and returns it for 2. I bet that's never happened before in college history.

UW with Luke Falk at QB might have a chance against Alabama. They can be had through the air with the right QB and protection.

Bailer before the C.A.B. shirts 6-0
After 0-6

QONVIyz.gif

McElwain is kind of a ****ty coach. Really good at taking over a team with existing talent and winning games. Cannot recruit.

As soon as that defense is gone, McElwain is gone.

UW with Luke Falk at QB might have a chance against Alabama. They can be had through the air with the right QB and protection.

It's interesting to me how little CU fans think of Browning. Just about every thread has something about him being bad and some sort of weak link for UW.

Don't base an entire opinion on one game. Worst game he's played all year. Had a bad night against an excellent secondary. It happens. For the most part, he's a Heisman candidate who has been lights out.

It's interesting to me how little CU fans think of Browning. Just about every thread has something about him being bad and some sort of weak link for UW.

Don't base an entire opinion on one game. Worst game he's played all year. Had a bad night against an excellent secondary. It happens. For the most part, he's a Heisman candidate who has been lights out.

This is very true. I've seen him a couple times earlier in the year and the guy is a playmaker. He's a much better passer than he showed last night and while they wisely don't run him a lot (don't need to with Gaskin and Coleman) but he can be effective with his feet as well.

Judging Browning just on last night is comparable to judging Sefo just on last night.

I do think a lot of Browning's trouble last night is that he hasn't seen many secondaries that can stay with his receivers. Routes he is used to seeing open weren't and he got a bit frustrated. His own defense dominated though so it didn't matter.

Watched the first series by Clemson... that one could get ugly.

Switched to the B1G championship... just seems wrong to me to have a Big 10 championship played indoors.

Back