What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, Championship Games weekend of 12/2-12/3

Wyoming just dodged a bullet. DB fumbled the ball over the goal line on what would have been a pick six.

Could make some completely inappropriate comments about what I'd like to see Wisconsin do to Pedo State.

Badgers made that one look easy.

How did Ohio State manage to lose to this PSU team.

By the definition of the rule that was clearly targeting in the Clemson game but I still hate that rule

can the buffs order up some wisco oline men?

I've been asking to use them as our model for years on this site.

They do an excellent job of developing them. It isn't like they have a bunch of 2* guys either, they recruit well but these guys aren't all 5* and 4* either. They get good talent and make the best of it.

yup alot of their olineman are in state off the radar kids...they almost always red shirt them as well...a year later the same kid that was 270 is 315 and ready to go

Nice fake punt by VT and the illegal man down field got overturned and VT goes on to score. 14-7 game now

It's interesting to me how little CU fans think of Browning. Just about every thread has something about him being bad and some sort of weak link for UW.

Don't base an entire opinion on one game. Worst game he's played all year. Had a bad night against an excellent secondary. It happens. For the most part, he's a Heisman candidate who has been lights out.
My point was Falk was, to me, far more impressive against the same CU secondary than was Browning. They both put up video-game numbers this year mostly against spectacularly bad teams.

Wiscy running over Pedo State. Would be even a bigger stomping if the Badgers hadn't made a couple mistakes.

This does not look like an even match-up.

Meanwhile Wyo-SDSU tied up at 10.

Wonder how many of the SDSU guys who are used to that San Diego weather wish they didn't have to leave the warm locker room after half time.
Currently 21 degrees with a wind chill of 16. Nice for this time of year there but not San Diego weather.

Pedo State exposed as overrated and undeserving ...

grumpy-cat-says-good-1440109287.jpg

Wiscy & Pedo tied up ... should be an interesting 4th quarter.

It's interesting to me how little CU fans think of Browning. Just about every thread has something about him being bad and some sort of weak link for UW.

Don't base an entire opinion on one game. Worst game he's played all year. Had a bad night against an excellent secondary. It happens. For the most part, he's a Heisman candidate who has been lights out.
He's been lights out against really bad competition, nik. He was very much exposed in the latter part of of the year, basically USC on. He's a decent QB, but he dropped huge stats against the sisters of the poor

This B1G game is getting to be a lot of fun to watch!

28-7 lead and wisconsin defense looks awful Now 31-28 and another big pass play for pedo state.

Wisky went full retard this half. McSorley is just throwing balls up and the DBs are nowhere in a position to make a play.

ACC CG is a game also ... too bad these two games started at the same time!

Wiscy fans doing the "surrender cobra" ... not good.

Back