What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

A&M up 6 over Kentucky at the half. If A&M wins this one it almost certainly moves them from the wrong side of the bubble to squarely in the bubble mix.

I'm watching Houston for the first time tonight. They are ****ING good. They're up on a pretty good Texas Tech team by 26 with four to go.

I'm watching Houston for the first time tonight. They are ****ING good. They're up on a pretty good Texas Tech team by 26 with four to go.
I wouldn't bat an eye if TTU advances into the 2nd weekend and they weren't even competitive with Houston. Impressive.

I wouldn't bat an eye if TTU advances into the 2nd weekend and they weren't even competitive with Houston. Impressive.
They're going to get there. Talented team (I know what the record was last year) and Grant McCasland can coach.

Nubs game about to start on BTN, and Arizona up 10 on Oregon at half.

NC State takes down UVA in OT. That softens the bubble as long as UNC beats the Pack tomorrow.

Good for our resume - UVA was #50 NET with Utah at 51. Should slide our win last night back into Quad 1.

NC State takes down UVA in OT. That softens the bubble as long as UNC beats the Pack tomorrow.

Good for our resume - UVA was #50 NET with Utah at 51. Should slide our win last night back into Quad 1.
South Carolina might fall behind Utah too. They're 48th, and they got housed.

CSU-New Mexico tipping shortly. UNM might be the highest NET ranked team to miss the tournament if they don't get in.

CSU looks like...the thing that Dark Bohner does at 6:45 every morning. They had two 5-minute scoring droughts in the first half against UNM. Looks like a home game for the Lobos in that arena. Rams have a lot of work to do in the second half.

CSU looks like...the thing that Dark Bohner does at 6:45 every morning. They had two 5-minute scoring droughts in the first half against UNM. Looks like a home game for the Lobos in that arena. Rams have a lot of work to do in the second half.
Technically it's better for us if CSU wins. But
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Didn't see the highlights until this morning but that 3-point banker by State to tie it at the buzzer in regulation was crazy. This time of year is great!!

Princeton lost. That sucks since we lost a team that could have advanced in the tourney.

Back