What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

Don't see a Cinderella this year...when do we ever? Didn't surprise me aTm taking Tenn. to the woodshed they have a really good backcourt. During the season I split my TV viewing time this season between the SEC & B12 completely ignoring the P12 < no point. Amazes me that Jamaal Shead almost went to CSU..could only imagine what it would be like to have Shead and KJ in the same backcourt. I attended 5 UH games this season, had they not lost 3 really good player to injury they'd be unbeatable and people would be talking 2 possibly 3 NCs. If and when the time comes CU should seriously look at a Sampson assistant.

Don't see a Cinderella this year...when do we ever? Didn't surprise me aTm taking Tenn. to the woodshed they have a really good backcourt. During the season I split my TV viewing time this season between the SEC & B12 completely ignoring the P12 < no point. Amazes me that Jamaal Shead almost went to CSU..could only imagine what it would be like to have Shead and KJ in the same backcourt. I attended 5 UH games this season, had they not lost 3 really good player to injury they'd be unbeatable and people would be talking 2 possibly 3 NCs. If and when the time comes CU should seriously look at a Sampson assistant.
I'd watch McNeese, James Madison, and Drake.

Houston getting taken to the woodshed by Iowa State. This MWC game is a good one, LeDee is a force. Seems like a great atmosphere too

Temple (#198) took out FAU (33).

That means a bid theft by the AAC, but I don't see how FAU gets an at-large.

Their NET will drop a lot after today. So will their #35 KenPom. They're 2-2 in Q1 games, but they've also dropped 2 Q4 games before today.

Lobos just punched their ticket with an impressive performance against SDSU.

That doesn't help our NET opportunity to move up, but it does drop SDSU in the seeding. MWC could get 6 teams with no one seeded better than 7.

That doesn't help our NET opportunity to move up, but it does drop SDSU in the seeding. MWC could get 6 teams with no one seeded better than 7.

MWC will almost certainly get 6 teams in now

I'd play them the next two years. Makes more sense than scheduling neutral site games against ACC bottom feeders.

Also, UConn made a statement that if no one wants the #1 overall seed they're more than happy to serve notice that this Dance goes through the defending champs.

Very impressive 2H vs Marquette.

Kent State took a 1 point lead with 10 seconds lead but one of their players didn't know the scored and fouled.

It looks like NCSU might pull this game off and become another bid stealer. This makes me nervous again.

Wow, congrats to NC State who wins 5 games in 5 days to win the ACC tournament. Amazingly this is NC State's first ACC tournament championship in 37 years!

I'm all in on the wolves tonight - Wolfpack, Lobos!!

NC State, Oregon, VCU/Duquesne, Temple/UAB. That is 4 bids going to teams that had no chance of getting in that are going to take a spot from.a very deserving team. Hopefully the Buffs don't get robbed tomorrow.

NC State, Oregon, VCU/Duquesne, Temple/UAB. That is 4 bids going to teams that had no chance of getting in that are going to take a spot from.a very deserving team. Hopefully the Buffs don't get robbed tomorrow.
Meanwhile the B1G will get 9 or 10 teams in, the MWC 6, and all but maybe 2 or 3 will be gone the first weekend.

I get the nerves. I think we're still fine-we picked up two Q1 wins this week. 4 quad one wins and 4-2 against Oregon and Washington State. No bad losses.

If we don't get in, I think the OOC schedule bit us in the ass. It was stupid easy.

Back