What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 4

SIAP, but if you hadn't seen it yet, this is pretty sweet. The Rice kicker pulled off a soccer style reverse onside kick that works brilliantly:

[video=youtube;jcubOfJPbBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jcubOfJPbBk#t=24[/video]

OSU-Sdsu. Are you kidding on that last fumble? Forward progress stopped the play? Wow, what a horrible call. Are the Pac12 refs working the game?
At least they had to punt. OSU is very beatable. Need pressure on Mannion to be effective. I usually root for any non conference PAC 12 team matchup but if they are playing the Buffs next, a loss only helps destroy their confidence and helps us.

OSU's defense is not good. Prich, 200+ next week and we finally see a RB hit 100 yards in a game. The question is, can we stop them?

SIAP, but if you hadn't seen it yet, this is pretty sweet. The Rice kicker pulled off a soccer style reverse onside kick that works brilliantly:

[video=youtube;jcubOfJPbBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jcubOfJPbBk#t=24[/video]
Even the ref was smiling after the play.

Texas is taking Kansas State behind the woodshed. (17-0 late in 2Q)

I don't like either program, so I don't care much who wins. I can spin it either way.

But the big thing I'm hoping for is that KSU's struggles will open the door for us to recruit Dalton Risner away from them.

I don't think Risner considers flipping unless Snyder retires.

The question is how bad a season would it take for Snyder to decide to retire again.

ASU making a bit of a stand against the Furd. 21-39 now with 9:30 left and ASU getting the ball back.

I don't think Risner considers flipping unless Snyder retires.

The question is how bad a season would it take for Snyder to decide to retire again.

Hope of all hopes when he realizes he doesn't have another Collin Klein on the roster, and there are no Juco QBs who remind him of Collin Klein.

UConn just stopped Michigan on a 4th and 2 at the UConn 23.

UConn ball with 11 minutes to go and a 21-14 lead.

Screenshot from Utah @ BYU
e4emubuj.jpg

San Diego State showed again why they are San Diego State.

They seem to always underperform their talent year after year. Located in the middle of a rich recruiting area, located where they should be able to recruit easily.

On the other hand they have a hard time getting fans to show up and figure out creative ways to lose like they did tonight. Had the QB just ate the ball and they punted they would have had a decent chance to win th game, instead they giftwrapped at TD for the loss.

Back