What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/11-10/13

In the Covering for Immoral Acts™ bowl we have 3-2 Michigan State visiting (8) Penn State. Which fan base is better at ignoring the abuse of children as long as their team wins?

No such moral dilemma on the next game. The Nebraska Futility Express™ rolls into Northwestern this week.
FIFY. Next stop, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office & GoDaddy.com.

Love Oregon and UGA this week and I think both win by double digits. I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon doesn't let up if they get the chance because alot of these players were freshmen when Washington came into Eugene and hung 70 on them 2 years ago.

For UGA this is the start of a tough 4-game stretch.

Close to the end of the third quarter. Tulsa which has struggled this year leading USF 24-0. By AAC thinking will that make Tulsa national champs?

Close to the end of the third quarter. Tulsa which has struggled this year leading USF 24-0. By AAC thinking will that make Tulsa national champs?
Not sure that score is true. At one point they were tied 10-10.

UCF claimed the NC for last year. this year USF is undefeated coming in so Tulsa is beating somebody who is better than everyone they have played.

By AAC logic that should be good for at least a share of the NC.

Love Oregon and UGA this week and I think both win by double digits. I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon doesn't let up if they get the chance because alot of these players were freshmen when Washington came into Eugene and hung 70 on them 2 years ago.

For UGA this is the start of a tough 4-game stretch.

I think Washington wins a close one and Georgia skates by the skin of their teeth.

UCF claimed the NC for last year. this year USF is undefeated coming in so Tulsa is beating somebody who is better than everyone they have played.

By AAC logic that should be good for at least a share of the NC.
UCF actually had a legitimate claim to the title though. No matter how much you try to argue they didn't.

I think Washington wins a close one and Georgia skates by the skin of their teeth.
I think Washington wins.
But that’s not really a “bold”’ prediction re LSU...every game is a “skin of their teeth”, win or lose. They’re so weird.

I don’t understand your post.

Internet has the same score as ESPN does on the broadcast. You can be sure that is the score.

By the way it is now down to about 9:00 minutes left in the game and Tulsa is driving inside the USF 35 with another 1st down.

Internet has the same score as ESPN does on the broadcast. You can be sure that is the score.

By the way it is now down to about 9:00 minutes left in the game and Tulsa is driving inside the USF 35 with another 1st down.
But you said they were winning 24-0, when at some point the score was tied 10-10.

I think Washington wins.
But that’s not really a “bold”’ prediction re LSU...every game is a “skin of their teeth”, win or lose. They’re so weird.

I am saying LSU winning would not surprise me at all. I do not think Georgia is a true top five team.

USF has some decent athletes on defense. I'll give them that, but their offense is no Bueno.

So many good players in that part of the country that even after the big schools have taken out the first level recruits the left overs are often better athletes than the best prospects in some states.

Back