What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

Wow! Hate to say it, but Texas is back.

I doubt it. They're still terribly undisciplined and poorly coached.

They made a ton of mistakes today that cost them the game tonight.

It'll cost them more games this season - watch.

Except for Notre Dame, I'll now root against USC every game this year. That was an allsome game.

Serious question, when was the last CU game that came down to the wire like this on national tv?

Wazzu last year didn't quite come down to the wire, but it was a hell of a game.

Before that, maybe WVU in 2008?

I doubt it. They're still terribly undisciplined and poorly coached.

They made a ton of mistakes today that cost them the game tonight.

It'll cost them more games this season - watch.
Theyll lose at least 3 more games this season OU, Okie lite, and either KSJuco or WVU. Then one they shouldnt, either Iowa State or tech.

Darnold is my favorite QB coming out of college for a very long time. I'm sure he'll get dinged for throwing picks and being risky, but he's Brett Favre part 2. That jump pass while dodging the rush on a perfect dime for a 20+ yard gain, insane.

Him, Rudolph, Fitzgerald, and Rosen are all fun to watch in their own ways.

Im sure I will be ostracized for this, but I have to ask: am I the only Buffs fan on this forum that is also a Texas fan?

Alright, let the bottles fly.

I don't really care about them compared to everyone else, if that means anything.
That makes sense. I don't really understand why some other posters here hate them so passionately. Texas fans are generally indifferent about us Buffs as well, other than loving Ralphie (because who doesn't).

One would think that there's been enough chaos for us to jump into both polls....even with the blaise game we played today:

Tennessee falls
UCLA falls
Kansas State falls
LSU got punked by an unranked opponent
Louisville loses at home by 4 touchdowns to Clemson

I never have, and never will be a fan of another team.
Fair enough. I grew up in Texas, watching UT games with my dad. I enrolled at CU and that's where I actually attended my first college games. I have great memories of both teams. However, if it comes down to a CU vs UT game, I'll always root for the Buffs! Definitely a CU fan first.

Back